Been here before many times.

I'm in for 54 years and I've definitely seen football worse than this in that time.

But let me tell you this ... even though we were on the steps of the high court and on the brink that will pale into insignificance with what's coming down the line with Chansiri.

The guy's clueless and showing less and less interest as the weeks tick by ... Get ready for the bang.

3 minutes ago, erowl said:

But let me tell you this ... even though we were on the steps of the high court and on the brink that will pale into insignificance with what's coming down the line with Chansiri.

What would you like him to do?..do a runner maybe, set bruce on again..?

9 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

We have been here many times before, however we have always owned our ground, Had share holders and directors who could balance out the mistakes of others,and a fan base that werent priced out of the club. In short enough  Wednesday people who loved the club to keep us together and have an element of influence, now we have a dictator who knows jack poo about football, or Sheffield  and seems to know very little about business. I am not sure just how much influence he has on the family business, he could be a total waste of space in the tuna business for all we know.

At previous forums he said if the fans didnt want him he would go, well I dont want him and guess most others feel the same,  D Taxi for DC !!    

The reason Milan was able to buy the club is that the directors at the time were not prepared to keep funding the club . 
It’s costing Mr C millions a year now just  to keep us ticking over 

how deep his pockets are I am not sure. 

I am over 70 and I have supported and attended games for 65 years. But we have never seemed to learn from our long 153 year history. We are now in our longest spell out of the top Division in our history and heading downwards again not upwards. Football is the most tricky business there is with just a single and enigmatic product. 

Mr Chansiri, thank you for all your investment. But please, get wise quickly. You are in a different country, a different city and with an English sport. Swallow your pride and appoint some experts to help you quickly to get this mess sorted out. There are some on this thread who may never see us back at the top in our lifetime unless you quickly change your approach. 

• Like 1

In the past us fans had an influence on the club, sack the board, shareholders, wednesdayite.

Now we can do absolutely nothing to influence things if he decided to asset strip us etc  fwiw I don't believe that's his intention

Edited by modboy