Been here before many times.

I've supported wednesday 51 years. Seen many many mant bad times, and a few good times lol.

Let's not panic, we have been poo lately, but we've been here before. (Too many times).

The championship again this season is unpredictable, Wednesday need a clear out, something is wrong again at the club. Unsettlement off and on the pitch, especially off it.

Too many players overpaid and overrated, who probably want out now. 

We need new players, more investment, new chairman, club needs to be sold. 

Football is so different these days to what it was when I was younger, money has changed the game incredibly and for the worst. 

Its very difficult to be successful now. There are exceptions of course, sheff utd are one, but money talks and we now stand in the same position as when mandarin was wanting to sell the club. Until this happens, we are going nowhere.

4 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

I’ve supported Wednesday for 51 years too.

Never had to pay 40 quid a ticket in the sh.it times though....

This will be DCs downfall.

I've been watching our shiite for 42 years, but never once have I been charged the disgusting prices we are currently being charged, for such a third rate product and match day experience.

The killer he is he promised we'd get better if we backed his crazy plan. We aren't getting what we paid for, people have called him out.

Apparently season ticket sales the worst for 10 years.

• Like 2

The club is a shambles. There is a cancer within the club and DC is the focul point. The on pitch product is awful and is matched off it too. The prices of tickets, food, drinks and merchandise are outrageous. DC is the decision maker in all areas. He's incompetent and needs to go asap.

12 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

I've supported wednesday 51 years. Seen many many mant bad times, and a few good times lol.

Let's not panic, we have been poo lately, but we've been here before. (Too many times).

The championship again this season is unpredictable, Wednesday need a clear out, something is wrong again at the club. Unsettlement off and on the pitch, especially off it.

Too many players overpaid and overrated, who probably want out now. 

We need new players, more investment, new chairman, club needs to be sold. 

Football is so different these days to what it was when I was younger, money has changed the game incredibly and for the worst. 

Its very difficult to be successful now. There are exceptions of course, sheff utd are one, but money talks and we now stand in the same position as when mandarin was wanting to sell the club. Until this happens, we are going nowhere.

We have been here many times before, however we have always owned our ground, Had share holders and directors who could balance out the mistakes of others,and a fan base that werent priced out of the club. In short enough  Wednesday people who loved the club to keep us together and have an element of influence, now we have a dictator who knows jack poo about football, or Sheffield  and seems to know very little about business. I am not sure just how much influence he has on the family business, he could be a total waste of space in the tuna business for all we know.

At previous forums he said if the fans didnt want him he would go, well I dont want him and guess most others feel the same,  D Taxi for DC !!    

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

But I'm happy with what I pay 

Compared to the extortionate POTG prices maybe, but don't fool yourself that you're getting good value. We now have the highest POTG and season ticket prices in the league, but we're not getting increased value for money.

So 5 years ago, when ST holders were paying around £17 per game on the North, you'd have been perfectly happy with a 40% price hike to £25 per game for inferior entertainment? Because that's what we've got. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Compared to the extortionate POTG prices maybe, but don't fool yourself that you're getting good value. We now have the highest POTG and season ticket prices in the league, but we're not getting increased value for money.

So 5 years ago, when ST holders were paying around £17 per game on the North, you'd have been perfectly happy with a 40% price hike to £25 per game for inferior entertainment? Because that's what we've got. 

You sound like a remainer telling me I don't know what I regard as value and you know best for me.

I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT I PAY

9 hours ago, BRADDO said:

The club is a shambles. There is a cancer within the club and DC is the focul point. The on pitch product is awful and is matched off it too. The prices of tickets, food, drinks and merchandise are outrageous. DC is the decision maker in all areas. He's incompetent and needs to go asap.

Agree wholeheartedly with this.  Our beloved club is a mess and I now blame the chairman for all of this. I personally cannot see a way out of this mess.

On the subject of prices....

They’re unreasonably high - it’s that simple.  I bought into DCs argument about higher prices equals better performances, and attacking exciting football. I did that for three years and had season tickets despite knowing I would miss a quarter to a third of our home games.  So, I feel a little aggrieved that my contribution was spunked up the wall. 

In some ways we have had it worse, but I don’t think the long term future of the club has been in this type of trouble at any point before. Even when we were at the High Court it was obvious we would be taken over before being wound up. 

I’m in the 50 year plus club as well and, unfortunately, renewed my ST just before the Luton game. I wish I hadn’t, and there is no way I’d POTG at the moment. The club would have lost me and, unless there’s dramatic changes, they will after next season.   The only way out of this I can see is if DC sells us. I wonder what we are actually worth. We don’t own the ground, so our only significant assets that spring to mind are the training facilities and squad. So if DC is willing to take the hit and take a peppercorn rent for the ground, and a lot of the big earners will soon be off the books, you never know we could be a decent proposition. Otherwise DC is going to have continue to pump in funds with no end in sight. 

9 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

We have been here many times before, however we have always owned our ground, Had share holders and directors who could balance out the mistakes of others,and a fan base that werent priced out of the club. In short enough  Wednesday people who loved the club to keep us together and have an element of influence, now we have a dictator who knows jack poo about football, or Sheffield  and seems to know very little about business. I am not sure just how much influence he has on the family business, he could be a total waste of space in the tuna business for all we know.

At previous forums he said if the fans didnt want him he would go, well I dont want him and guess most others feel the same,  D Taxi for DC !!    

Which recent owners are you talking about?