If Monk Leaves...

Who would you want to replace him ? Then again, who in his right state of mind and a bit of reputation would want to come anywhere near to club with problems like we have ?!

Personally I feel we need tyrant of a manager, with my way of highway sort of personality. Last one of this dying breed I knew got blackballed from managing in football league for calling out FA for poor job they are doing and calling owner of a club he managed an idiot.

Just now, malek said:

Who would you want to replace him ? Then again, who in his right state of mind and a bit of reputation would want to come anywhere near to club with problems like we have ?!

Personally I feel we need tyrant of a manager, with my way of highway sort of personality. Last one of this dying breed I knew got blackballed from managing in football league for calling out FA for poor job they are doing and calling owner of a club he managed an idiot.

Isn't that what monk is doing with Westwood and Hutchinson?

• Thanks 3

As much as I dont want it to happen and think we need a complete fresh start, the available managers list is grim (even worse than before Monk!!). Think it needs to be Bullen to the end of the season and go from there with all the contracts expired

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

As much as I dont want it to happen and think we need a complete fresh start, the available managers list is grim (even worse than before Monk!!). Think it needs to be Bullen to the end of the season and go from there with all the contracts expired

He is mates with all those problematic players, though and it could work either way. 

Monk decided to do hard thing and start healing proces I hope aware where it will bring him. poo Hutch and Westwood get kicked out of first team and all out of sudden Bannan who spent 5 years playing and training with them turns to poo overnight, and he aint an only one.

Not sure if I would want Bullen to take over if Monk leaves.

Guest LondonOwl313

If Monk goes Carlos has a good chance of getting it I think.. feel like he’s hinting that he wants it and Chansiri will remember that he got play offs twice and we’ve been shybo since

3 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Pay the money and get Jokanovic back from Qatar. Bring in his staff of choice and a Experienced English assistant. 

Just out of interest, where is this money coming from?  We're facing a massive points deduction for breaches in P&S.  

Just not bothered...

9 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

Let Monk get on with it, he understands the problems now and is way ahead of anybody else at this moment of standing any chance whatsoever of solving them

The way he sets us up to play is god awful. Not really bothered if he knows the problems we won't get anywhere playing this type of football regardless of who goes and comes in. 

9 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

Let Monk get on with it, he understands the problems now and is way ahead of anybody else at this moment of standing any chance whatsoever of solving them

For how long? It’s obvious he has lost the plot, lost the dressing room, lost the fans, and is losing way too many points! 

How more abject performances will you put put up with before you say enough.

i just can’t see he can turn this round. And I certainly don’t want him rebuilding the team in the summer.

• Haha 1

Who ever comes in has a pretty thankless task ahead of them it would seem. Similar (but at a vastly lower quality) to Ole at Manu, the current task is to clear the decks and go back to basics. Whoever we bring in faces those same challenges but I’d like for us to start thinking to the future rather than the past. 

It’s a shame we’re now in relegation form as I’d have loved to see Grant and a few others given game time, but instead we have loanees taking those slots. I wonder if any of them have pre arranged deals to come next year if they do well? 

My worry for monk is I’m not sure he’s ever turned a bad run around. Was good at Swansea and Leeds while things went well but no track record of coming through a bad spell and getting teams back to good form. 

43 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Just out of interest, where is this money coming from?  We're facing a massive points deduction for breaches in P&S.  

if the stadium sale is allowed in the accounts we are fine. If not we have bust anyway.