CHANSARI

If Chansari sacks Mank he could do worse than draw up a shirtliff including Garry Megson, Rowland Nilsson and Don Petrescue.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carboni or D ick Anio threw their hats into the ring. We could do worse than get Carlos Carvalho back or maybe David Hurst would fancy a crack at the job.

Chansari really needs to look at these names in some detail and dot all the i's and cross all the t's before making a decision. We can't afford to employ the wrong man yet again. It could spell disaster for us.

Edited by the mighty wednesday
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mounts said:

the club is in a worse postion now than when you bought the club and im afraid its your own fault you charge your own fans top dollar to cover your own mistakes, if we want top class players we have to pay for it you said which we did, yet you still charge us sky high prices when the club is failing all around. its now time to admit your mistakes and stop taking us for fools this is our football club that you have ruined and we will be here long after you have gone p  lease understand the mistakes you have made and either take someone on board to help you ie someone with swfc at heart like howard Wilkinson gary megson esc or sell up and let our club move on 

See the pigs are out in force tonight. Didn't see or hear owt from youcunts for 3 or 4 years but you're all out of the woodwork an out from under your stones now!

the scumof Sheffield..

2 hours ago, the mighty wednesday said:

If Chansari sacks Mank he could do worse than draw up a shirtliff including Garry Megson, Rowland Nilsson and Don Petrescue.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carboni or D ick Anio threw their hats into the ring. We could do worse than get Carlos Carvalho back or maybe David Hurst would fancy a crack at the job.

Chansari really needs to look at these names in some detail and dot all the i's and cross all the t's before making a decision. We can't afford to employ the wrong man yet again. It could spell disaster for us.

Don Petrescu gets my vote. Mark Degreasa has been doing some coaching and would be the perfect assistant.