CHANSARI

the club is in a worse postion now than when you bought the club and im afraid its your own fault you charge your own fans top dollar to cover your own mistakes, if we want top class players we have to pay for it you said which we did, yet you still charge us sky high prices when the club is failing all around. its now time to admit your mistakes and stop taking us for fools this is our football club that you have ruined and we will be here long after you have gone p  lease understand the mistakes you have made and either take someone on board to help you ie someone with swfc at heart like howard Wilkinson gary megson esc or sell up and let our club move on 

Too late for Wilkinson I think (to old) but if I was DC I would give Sam Alardice a call and ask him to come in as director of football - put him in charge of recruitment - he is a big personality and is what the club needs in order to give the coach ( whether its Monk or someone of his choosing) proper direction and get to the bottom of what has gone wrong and sort it out.

DC should have learnt from his previous mistakes by now and accept that he is part of the problem.

I dont see a way out for Monk unless things change drastically, I think for now time is on his side though, as decisions don't exactly get made fast, and we're all one big happy family etc etc.. As long as we stayed up i'de be more than happy to have Monk overseeing things, but stayin in the league is obviously a must

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Best thing Chansiri can do is do what Manderic did. Employ someone to run the club day to day and keep a close eye on things and just make the big decisions.

And not interfere. As long as we’re making positive progress and run correctly that should be the aim, but it’s been a clusterfuck since the arrival of the Portuguese 

1 hour ago, F. Spiksley said:

Stewart Grey ...

... could he do a job for us?

lol

I'd have him back now tbh. Deserved a proper chance with some finances in the first place. Generally has a decent eye for a player and would at the very least get us organised and back to basics. 

Too sensible for DC though mind lol