Positives from today!?

45 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Ok, I know this waint be popular but before you all hit that little red f..koff button, all this negativity is doing my depression no good at all.

Only missed Leeds and Luton games in the championship since the downturn in form v Stoke and despite only playing with 10 men, that second half was probably the first time I've seen us look owt like a 'team'.

Players actually looked like they knew where they were supposed to be playing, some decent interplay and spells of possession. Quite a few decent balls into the box which would have been converted if we were playing with a bit more conviction (and/or Fletcher was fit.)

Yep, the result was s..te and there are still too many individual errors but I reckon if Monk can find the nerve to stick with (more or less) those that finished today (and find a full back from somewhere,) hopefully the tide might turn...

Alternatively I'm talking a load of b....x... probably

:duntmatter:

I don't think you are.

There was definitely some passion out there, but very little skill from the players and the formation looked awful (as it has for weeks now)

Let's hope it improves.

Which it probably won't

• Thanks 1

I thought we were ok today.

First 15 pretty good and closed down well. Their goal knocked us badly bu then we came on string towards the end of the half.

Sending off then screwed us. Even so, I thought we continued to battle for something - the second goal was a tad unlucky.

It will turn I’m sure of it 

Thought Murphy looked up for it.

Nuhiu put the effort in, just a shame about his mobility and lack of top quality.

Monk, if he actually remains long enough to get a pre-season at S6, now knows enough about his players to make the necessary axe-wielding decisions.

1 hour ago, Bleeder said:

Ok, I know this waint be popular but before you all hit that little red f..koff button, all this negativity is doing my depression no good at all.

Only missed Leeds and Luton games in the championship since the downturn in form v Stoke and despite only playing with 10 men, that second half was probably the first time I've seen us look owt like a 'team'.

Players actually looked like they knew where they were supposed to be playing, some decent interplay and spells of possession. Quite a few decent balls into the box which would have been converted if we were playing with a bit more conviction (and/or Fletcher was fit.)

Yep, the result was s..te and there are still too many individual errors but I reckon if Monk can find the nerve to stick with (more or less) those that finished today (and find a full back from somewhere,) hopefully the tide might turn...

Alternatively I'm talking a load of b....x... probably

:duntmatter:

Happy dreams.

• Haha 1