Bleeder

Positives from today!?

Ok, I know this waint be popular but before you all hit that little red f..koff button, all this negativity is doing my depression no good at all.

Only missed Leeds and Luton games in the championship since the downturn in form v Stoke and despite only playing with 10 men, that second half was probably the first time I've seen us look owt like a 'team'.

Players actually looked like they knew where they were supposed to be playing, some decent interplay and spells of possession. Quite a few decent balls into the box which would have been converted if we were playing with a bit more conviction (and/or Fletcher was fit.)

Yep, the result was s..te and there are still too many individual errors but I reckon if Monk can find the nerve to stick with (more or less) those that finished today (and find a full back from somewhere,) hopefully the tide might turn...

Alternatively I'm talking a load of b....x... probably

:duntmatter:

First 10 minutes I was rather inspired, and managed to muster a glimmer of hope. Thought they'd actually got their **** together. Short lived before the resignation set in. 

However, looks like they've actually been learning to pass a ball, so the glimmer of hope still remains. 

It was funny when Pelupessy, with nobody near him, turned and ran the ball out of play.

It was like when somebody plays FIFA but doesn't know what the controls do, just waggles the skills stick and the player swivels and then moves in a random direction. 

• Haha 7

I appreciate the attempt to find positives, but their aren’t any. 

All this misery is making me miserable. 

First half was ok, dominated play without creating anything and conceded against the run of play. Unfortunate to go in losing at half time.

Second half was shambolic.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

This. The only slight positive today was Murphy's second half contribution.

• Haha 1

I missed the game so my eyes aren't bleeding. That's a pretty big positive. 

Edited by rickygoo

Traffic was quite light on the way home.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Ok, I know this waint be popular but before you all hit that little red f..koff button, all this negativity is doing my depression no good at all.

Only missed Leeds and Luton games in the championship since the downturn in form v Stoke and despite only playing with 10 men, that second half was probably the first time I've seen us look owt like a 'team'.

Players actually looked like they knew where they were supposed to be playing, some decent interplay and spells of possession. Quite a few decent balls into the box which would have been converted if we were playing with a bit more conviction (and/or Fletcher was fit.)

Yep, the result was s..te and there are still too many individual errors but I reckon if Monk can find the nerve to stick with (more or less) those that finished today (and find a full back from somewhere,) hopefully the tide might turn...

The pitch seems to be doing well considering all the rain we have had, could be due to the lack of football being played on it though.

• Haha 2

Its getting quicker and quicker to get home after the match?

14 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It was funny when Pelupessy, with nobody near him, turned and ran the ball out of play.

It was like when somebody plays FIFA but doesn't know what the controls do, just waggles the skills stick and the player swivels and then moves in a random direction. 

or like when the Wi-Fi connection sucks and FIFA or PES lags or when one of the controllers runs out of juice and disconnects itself... :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

We've been lagging and appearing clueless, leaderless and directionless for so long, even a noob by now would've surely learnt from their numerous mistakes? :ph34r:WTF:

:tango:

See, knew there'd be some somewhere... I just got the wrong 'uns that's all..

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Grandad’s back.

That's a positive?

...only messin..

• Haha 1

Just now, theowlsman said:

Welcome back mate

Cheers matey.. see you for the Blackpool game next season

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Cheers matey.. see you for the Blackpool game next season

Bloody hope not unless they go on a promotion run lol

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

Another positive

If we carry on like this - when we do build a new stadium we could go for one like Rotherhams. Be much cheaper

• Haha 1