Boycott the Man City game

On 15/02/2020 at 18:20, KernowOwl said:

I rather think this is a good idea, it’s live on bbc. Picture it, no one turns up...now that’s protest. 

Oh yes, that will give all the other clubs the chance to call out the 'myth' that the Owls have a fabulous fan base for years to come.

Leaving early if the performance is dire, is an effective protest if you must, and is understandable. 

Edited by Beauchief Owl

23 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Oh yes, that will give all the other clubs the chance to call out the 'myth' that the Owls have a fabulous fan base for years to come.

Leaving early if the performance is dire, is an effective protest if you must, and is understandable. 

I've got a load of these left over from a previous shenanigans...cheap price:ph34r:

black.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Now that the ST seats are available, it's clear looking on the ticketing system that loads of ST holders in the North and South (I didn't look at the Kop) haven't bothered, at least not yet.

Just noticed the same thing. Got my ticket, have a real positive feeling about this one. Not sure why. 

I really fancy us to keep it below 5. UTO 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Just noticed the same thing. Got my ticket, have a real positive feeling about this one. Not sure why. 

I really fancy us to keep it below 5. UTO 

Being the cheery and optimistic sort I checked the record FA Cup away win which is 14-0, reckon we stand a chance of seeing that broken!  Will certainly be looking at the odds nearer the time of City scoring 6 or 7 plus.

I've got no whelm for this game whatsoever, don't fancy it at all even though the last home FA Cup game I missed was Arsenal in 1979 and that was because that was the last one we played before I started going! haven't got a ticket yet but I'll probably end up going if my son wants to, it'll be a novelty for him to see some genuinely top class players in the flesh which there will be even if as expected City rest a few.

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Being the cheery and optimistic sort I checked the record FA Cup away win which is 14-0, reckon we stand a chance of seeing that broken!  Will certainly be looking at the odds nearer the time of City scoring 6 or 7 plus.

I've got no whelm for this game whatsoever, don't fancy it at all even though the last home FA Cup game I missed was Arsenal in 1979 and that was because that was the last one we played before I started going! haven't got a ticket yet but I'll probably end up going if my son wants to, it'll be a novelty for him to see some genuinely top class players in the flesh which there will be even if as expected City rest a few.

I know what you mean. We have obviously had worse teams than we have now but i don't know what it is about the current situation but its really knocked the interest out of me. 

Credit on the run of games. Really impressive support... your nuts by the way but i'm sure you already know that. I often think it but the club doesn't deserve the support it gets at times.

You know if you dont go we will sneak a win. Its like the lottery you know it will always be a let down but you cant stop in case your numbers come in! 

6 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

I know what you mean. We have obviously had worse teams than we have now but i don't know what it is about the current situation but its really knocked the interest out of me. 

Credit on the run of games. Really impressive support... your nuts by the way but i'm sure you already know that. I often think it but the club doesn't deserve the support it gets at times.

You know if you dont go we will sneak a win. Its like the lottery you know it will always be a let down but you cant stop in case your numbers come in! 

You mentioned the lottery..it prompted me to check the odds (bet365) 12/1 to win ..13/2 draw and 1/6 citeh win..

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 18:19, Captain Scarlett said:

You can tear that sign down at the back of the Kop with his smug face on it. THAT, he might notice.

Said we should do that ages ago, got hammered for it.

What have we got to thank that idiot for?

………..Cue loads of brain dead clappers talking about Wembley and Carlos' wonderful football.

On more money than every manager has had over the last 20 years put together.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Now that the ST seats are available, it's clear looking on the ticketing system that loads of ST holders in the North and South (I didn't look at the Kop) haven't bothered, at least not yet.

I got ours for the North yesterday, plus 2 on the Kop for my Bro. More room for us if no one else has bothered, may even get served at half time lol

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

Said we should do that ages ago, got hammered for it.

What have we got to thank that idiot for?

………..Cue loads of brain dead clappers talking about Wembley and Carlos' wonderful football.

On more money than every manager has had over the last 20 years put together.

Who you talking about? How much Money has Monk had to spend.

I still go to matches and got the Man City tickets, so supporting my club means I am a brain dead clapper??

Think your post might make you more qualified than me!

• Thanks 1