Boycott the Man City game

Guest Ferkorf
20 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

Totally agree.. it’s on tv.. the commentary team WILL have to explain such actions to the neutrals watching.

DC is so stubborn that only embarrassment on a huge scale will make him recognise that the club (the fan base) do not like what his decisions are doing to OUR club

This!

It might be asking too much as things are but I’m hoping that this is the game that our fans and players alike can put any problems aside and put on a show of unity. Even if we don’t win, a good performance could lift the gloom and might just start to turn things around. It wouldn’t be the first time if it did. 

I paid over £60 to watch us get totally embarrassed by Blackburn and Reading , I can’t justify watching the way we play anymore , I put up with it when we were actually winning some games but wasn’t happy with monks style , love this club but I’ve had enough of being ripped off and watching , as you say rubbish . 

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

Not read the full thread, but what exactly are we protesting at? We’ve cried out for decades for an owner to pump in money. Which he has winningly done. The first two seasons people were queueing up to nosh him off.

he has made two mistakes since with Jo’s and monk. Would things have been different had Bruce stayed? I think it would. Confidence was sky high at the start of the season. There’s one person responsible for the destruction of that optimism and it isn’t chansiri.

"2 mistakes"  WTF:

think the EFL may beg to differ lol

Think there will be plenty who decide not to bother without organising a boycott

I'm gonna skip this one. Id rather not pay £25 to watch Wednesday get beaten up

Its bad enough going to the away games

5 hours ago, Growl67 said:

It might be asking too much as things are but I’m hoping that this is the game that our fans and players alike can put any problems aside and put on a show of unity. Even if we don’t win, a good performance could lift the gloom and might just start to turn things around. It wouldn’t be the first time if it did. 

I know what you mean but I am hoping that we can show some unity and level of performance before this match. We have got 3 games before this one, if we don't get a win from any of them then things will be looking really dicey by the time this game comes around. 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

We can win this.

Stop tempting me to go

You know I will anyway

Ive just go to allow myself some drama in the run up to it

Rain blowin' over the lights, Hillboroughs green sward, Spion Kop standing massive and proud, the hum of anticipation...The stripes trot out once more to do battle with an old foe...Clash of the roses...Kids passed over heads to the front...Tobacco smoke snaking into the air, rattles rosettes...Fire certificates SAG, Lepp closed...Baton waving SYP nutters...Err...'ang on I went off track...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2