Boycott the Man City game

1 hour ago, overlandandsea said:

Chansiri wont care about that, you've already lined his pockets buying a ticket 

Lined his pockets ??  Am not too sure he’s making money out of this if am honest fella 

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

4/5,000 in the home end for this game will send DC the correct message. 

That's enough for me, hope plenty more will follow suit. 

Pathetic boycotting games get a grip .

3 hours ago, overlandandsea said:

Chansiri wont care about that, you've already lined his pockets buying a ticket 

Express your opinion about DC by all means, but your grasp of economics leaves a bit to be desired.

100 millIon (give it take a few mill) minus Man City ticket receipts ain’t exactly “lining his pockets”.

8 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Express your opinion about DC by all means, but your grasp of economics leaves a bit to be desired.

100 millIon (give it take a few mill) minus Man City ticket receipts ain’t exactly “lining his pockets”.

Another one that hasnt got the point I'm trying to make. I'm talking about the gate receipt from the city game being all hes bothered about. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Ain't gonna happen - the reason is simple.

We are good supporters.

You need to get real.  If we want to send a message, we need to get creative.    

Full crowd - who do something co-ordinated like turn their backs for 2 minutes before start of the game and for 2 minutes after kick off.

Define good supporters

As if I’m going to pay £25 to watch those spineless cowards get smashed by Man City’s third team when I can sit on the settee at home and put something more entertaining on if (when) we are getting hammered.

If the players can’t be bothered then why should I.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

What Man Citys reserves and Under 18s ?

No, not for £25 I dont. 

Do you ?

You wish. Man City always put out a decent team for FA Cup games.

Against Port Vale in 3rd round, Bernardo & David Silva, Zinchenko, Aguero, Mahrez and Gundogan all played and then for 4th round against Fulham they added Sterling, Cancelo & Otamendi.

If Monk is really up for the fight in the dressing room, only the players who he thinks are 100% committed should get to play in this. I would rather lose 9-0 with a team full of players who will give their all every week than lose 6-0 and reward those that can't be arsed the rest of the time with a start in a 'big game'.