Boycott the Man City game

16 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

4/5,000 in the home end for this game will send DC the correct message. 

That's enough for me, hope plenty more will follow suit. 

I tend to agree. People have had enough and don’t want to witness a battering. Could be more Man City than Owls there. 

Don’t forget when we played Arsenal we were playing good football and were full of optimism. This is only going to end one way. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Keep clapping mate

Why did you renew your season ticket? Surely that validates what's going on? You see I have a big problem here, you're telling folk not to turn up to a game, but you're a season ticket holder. Just renewed. 

Bit hypocritical. 

I'm not being an arse, but you can't say don't turn up, when you've just validated your support with a season ticket purchase. 

10 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Why did you renew your season ticket? Surely that validates what's going on? You see I have a big problem here, you're telling folk not to turn up to a game, but you're a season ticket holder. Just renewed. 

Bit hypocritical. 

I'm not being an arse, but you can't say don't turn up, when you've just validated your support with a season ticket purchase. 

Get your point mate, understand it looks that way. 

Two totally separate things. I'm 27. I've had a season ticket since I was 5. I go with my dad, and I go with my mates. 

What happens on the pitch is totally irrelevant, the pub before and the time with my dad and mates is the reason I go. Based solely on the Chansiri regime I'd not step foot in the place again until he leaves, and season ticket aside, he won't get another penny from me. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Two totally separate things. I'm 27. I've had a season ticket since I was 5. I go with my dad, and I go with my mates. 

What happens on the pitch is totally irrelevant, the pub before and the time with my dad and mates is the reason I go. Based solely on the Chansiri regime I'd not step foot in the place again until he leaves, and season ticket aside, he won't get another penny from me. 

Yeah I see why mate. 

The actual game, is only a small part of the day. Its the stuff around it. 

Edited by Maddogbob

37 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Ain't gonna happen - the reason is simple.

We are good supporters.

You need to get real.  If we want to send a message, we need to get creative.    

Full crowd - who do something co-ordinated like turn their backs for 2 minutes before start of the game and for 2 minutes after kick off.

Probably be better off turning their backs for the full 90 minutes 

7 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Similar situation to me. 25 years old and seen nothing but crap and I simply refuse to give chansiri any of my hard earned. Complete apathy has set in and I haven't been a ST holder since 2018. The club is on its backside and the one man who can change things hasn't got the slightest clue or a solution to the mess hes put us in. Premium prices for league one football at best 

42 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Ain't gonna happen - the reason is simple.

We are good supporters.

You need to get real.  If we want to send a message, we need to get creative.    

Full crowd - who do something co-ordinated like turn their backs for 2 minutes before start of the game and for 2 minutes after kick off.

Problem I have with this is Man City do this with their poznan celebration so that would look a bit stupid wouldn't it? 

Not turning up in numbers when people are expecting it sends out a bigger message for me.

But I bet it doesnt happen.

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Problem I have with this is Man City do this with their poznan celebration so that would look a bit stupid wouldn't it? 

Not turning up in numbers when people are expecting it sends out a bigger message for me.

But I bet it doesnt happen.

Will you be going ?