Boycott the Man City game

9 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

the BBC will also be showing the spurs V Norwich game

How are they doing that? On Beeb 2 or a red button thing?

<edit>

I see. It is Red button

I might watch that :ph34r:

<\edit>

Edited by OxonOwl

2 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

How are they doing that? On Beeb 2 or a red button thing?

It seems the second game will be shown on BBC iPlayer, the BBC Sport website and app. Assuming ours will be the one on the actual telly channel 

Edited by Owls-Fan

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

We play them between the EFL cup final on Sunday and the Manchester derby next weekend so I doubt they'd risk most of their top players. To be honest they should be able to comfortably beat us wih their second team but I'd expect a few big names to be on show such as David Silva, Jesus, Stones, Gundogan. Maybe Sterling if he doesn't start on Sunday as he's coming back from injury. They played Aguero in the third round against Port Vale, and have given Mahrez and Sterling game time in the competition as well but they were weekend games.

Doubt he will but I'd love to see De Bruyne play in the flesh, he's my favourite player in the PL.

Yes, agree wouldn't risk his top players getting owned by Fox and Borner... Seems like they are running scarred already.

4 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Agreed I’d say De Bruyne is the best footballer in the league and one of the best that’s played in the PL. 

I think he’ll be on the bench against us. Unlikely he’ll come on unless they need a goal to get to 20

Fixed it for you.... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

It seems the second game will be shown on BBC iPlayer, the BBC Sport website and app. Assuming ours will be the one on the actual telly channel 

Yes, ours in the listings for Beeb 1

...and I found this

image.png.6140b305c395e138ffd5b01919a90218.png