Boycott the Man City game

Guest The Claw
3 hours ago, james o connor said:

Ahhh now you’ve said that , I’ve changed my mind . I can’t wait to go 

such a sad sarcastic poo

I see that despite the ample availablility somebody's bought tickets for our ST seats in the North since yesterday, hope they're not big fatty bum bums.  (I've moved to the South for this game to try out my new tartan blanket, seeing as seats in there which actually have some leg room were available)

4 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

bet they are scared to death after tonight we ain't ta\king prisoners lol 

In his interview after game Pep said "what a brilliant result against Real Madrid but we've a far tougher game next week at Sheffield Wednesday. :tango:

• Haha 2

Is it fair to assume that when the third round draw is made next season there won’t be the regular calls for a “big team”? We never get top teams at Hillsborough. We always get cr@p draws. 

We get a top team and many can’t be arsed.
Talk about disrespecting the cup. Nothing to do with managers concentrating on the league when there’s fans like ours about.

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

In his interview after game Pep said "what a brilliant result against Real Madrid but we've a far tougher game next week at Sheffield Wednesday. :tango:

Fűčk all real madtid compared to Wednesday. Clash of the hair transplants at weekend and there's only 1winner there. fletchers is immense at moment, Rooney needs to take his back for a refund. Then on to the rule breakers (dubious) derby 

9 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Is it fair to assume that when the third round draw is made next season there won’t be the regular calls for a “big team”? We never get top teams at Hillsborough. We always get cr@p draws. 

We get a top team and many can’t be arsed.
Talk about disrespecting the cup. Nothing to do with managers concentrating on the league when there’s fans like ours about.

Some of the best players in the world at Hillsboro and people can't be arsed???  Summat wrong we em

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Be interesting to see what team they play. Players like Stones, Cancelo and Foden I’d have thought will start. 

Aguero, Sterling and David Silva didn’t start last night so some of them could play.

He’ll play a strong team. The premier league is already gone so their main focus will be to win all three cups

2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Be interesting to see what team they play. Players like Stones, Cancelo and Foden I’d have thought will start. 

Aguero, Sterling and David Silva didn’t start last night so some of them could play.

He’ll play a strong team. The premier league is already gone so their main focus will be to win all three cups

We play them between the EFL cup final on Sunday and the Manchester derby next weekend so I doubt they'd risk most of their top players. To be honest they should be able to comfortably beat us wih their second team but I'd expect a few big names to be on show such as David Silva, Jesus, Stones, Gundogan. Maybe Sterling if he doesn't start on Sunday as he's coming back from injury. They played Aguero in the third round against Port Vale, and have given Mahrez and Sterling game time in the competition as well but they were weekend games.

Doubt he will but I'd love to see De Bruyne play in the flesh, he's my favourite player in the PL.

17 minutes ago, alanharper said:

We play them between the EFL cup final on Sunday and the Manchester derby next weekend so I doubt they'd risk most of their top players. To be honest they should be able to comfortably beat us wih their second team but I'd expect a few big names to be on show such as David Silva, Jesus, Stones, Gundogan. Maybe Sterling if he doesn't start on Sunday as he's coming back from injury. They played Aguero in the third round against Port Vale, and have given Mahrez and Sterling game time in the competition as well but they were weekend games.

Doubt he will but I'd love to see De Bruyne play in the flesh, he's my favourite player in the PL.

Agreed I’d say De Bruyne is the best footballer in the league and one of the best that’s played in the PL. 

I think he’ll be on the bench against us. Unlikely he’ll come on unless they need a goal in the last 20

22 hours ago, alanharper said:

I see that despite the ample availablility somebody's bought tickets for our ST seats in the North since yesterday, hope they're not big fatty bum bums.  (I've moved to the South for this game to try out my new tartan blanket, seeing as seats in there which actually have some leg room were available)

Hope it's got a fire certificate.

4 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Agreed I’d say De Bruyne is the best footballer in the league and one of the best that’s played in the PL. 

I think he’ll be on the bench against us. Unlikely he’ll come on unless they need a goal in the last 20

I can predict De Bruyne being a target for Real Madrid in the summer. 

Also good news everyone, the BBC will also be showing the spurs V Norwich game so that should reduce the amount of people who watch our humiliation on telly