Boycott the Man City game

8 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

very poor considering these types of games only come around every 10 years or so.

But given our home form not entirely surprising

It’s not poor is it . The team is a joke and the club is run by a moron. Why would you pay 25 or 30 quid to sit in our dilapidated stadium to watch us get hammered when it’s on free to view tv. I wouldn’t have missed this for the world a couple of years ago , but I really couldn’t care less about it now  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, james o connor said:

It’s not poor is it . The team is a joke and the club is run by a moron. Why would you pay 25 or 30 quid to sit in our dilapidated stadium to watch us get hammered when it’s on free to view tv. I wouldn’t have missed this for the world a couple of years ago , but I really couldn’t care less about it now  

FA Cup 3rd round in 2007 we had 28,487 watching us draw 1-1 with Man City. And that was before they had any superstar players or manager.

I remember being up for that game and the atmosphere was good at Hillsborough that day.

The crowds now are dropping off to lower than they were under Dave Allen

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

FA Cup 3rd round in 2007 we had 28,487 watching us draw 1-1 with Man City. And that was before they had any superstar players or manager.

I remember being up for that game and the atmosphere was good at Hillsborough that day.

Absolute lie!

1 hour ago, Mr Meadows said:

very poor considering these types of games only come around every 10 years or so.

But given our home form not entirely surprising

Yer i agree . Dont matter if we are 3rd or 12th if city turn up then a 3-0loss would always happen or worse. Its just a chance to see world class players , so dont get the boycott at all. Kids are a fiver what more do anyone want?.

48 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Lots of reasons. Main one is fa cup is on its way out , when game was anounced i thought sell out . Pretty shocked by our pathetic sales. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Would the pricing have made a difference, say £15 a ticket?

Or just not bothered in general?

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

My so far one man boycott is still going ahead anyway. . 

Couldn't care less for this game. 

Im not going either. At least at home i can hide behind the sofa as city use our goal as target practice. 

2 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Yup me too I was looking forward to it for days and they were nothing special . The hardcore season ticket holders are all that go now , and despite the inevitable statement about record sales , they will drop off too 

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Yer i agree . Dont matter if we are 3rd or 12th if city turn up then a 3-0loss would always happen or worse. Its just a chance to see world class players , so dont get the boycott at all. Kids are a fiver what more do anyone want?.

Doubt any world class players will be starting for city or are you on about our Kosovan striker ?