Boycott the Man City game

Ain't gonna happen - the reason is simple.

We are good supporters.

You need to get real.  If we want to send a message, we need to get creative.    

Full crowd - who do something co-ordinated like turn their backs for 2 minutes before start of the game and for 2 minutes after kick off.

• Haha 5

Just now, Salmonbones said:

We are good supporters.

Full crowd - who do something co-ordinated like turn their backs for 2 minutes before start of the game and for 2 minutes after kick off.

Chansiri wont care about that, you've already lined his pockets buying a ticket 

• Haha 1

It’s a hard one for me. Ultimately me turning up isn’t ‘lining Chansiri’s pockets’ the gate receipts will barely cover the squads wages for two weeks. He’s been a shambolic owner but he’s certainly not making any money out of us at present is he.. 

I want to go because it’s a game I can make it too and it’s a chance to see some top players live. 

All for protesting, particularly at Chansiri, just not convinced this is the best way. 

8 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

We are good supporters.

Good idea...turning our backs in the stands for 4 minutes when the players and chansiri are not even there would send a right message to the lot of em. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

4/5,000 in the home end for this game will send DC the correct message. 

That's enough for me, hope plenty more will follow suit. 

That is really going to help. I wish people like you kept their thoughts to themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

I rather think this is a good idea, it’s live on bbc. Picture it, no one turns up...now that’s protest. 

Exactly my thought. 

I've renewed my ST and always will sadly. This is something nobody needs to attend, so **** him and let's not. 

• Haha 1