Just got back

Well. what a bag of w4nk, strange team selection, poor performance and exactly the result I expected.

Quagmire for Bannan? Quagmire one of the worst players I have ever witnessed at Hillsborough, doesn't protect the back 4, can't pass a ball, barely wins a tackle.

That's the 4th home game in a row where the opposites could have played Goalie-Wag, we are 5hite.

Please sack Monk, replace him with an inanimate metal object - might come in handy you never know.

I am hitting the booze hard tonight, at least I'm up at 6 for work in the morning - livin the effin dream.

9 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Well. what a bag of w4nk, strange team selection, poor performance and exactly the result I expected.

Quagmire for Bannan? Quagmire one of the worst players I have ever witnessed at Hillsborough, doesn't protect the back 4, can't pass a ball, barely wins a tackle.

That's the 4th home game in a row where the opposites could have played Goalie-Wag, we are 5hite.

Please sack Monk, replace him with an inanimate metal object - might come in handy you never know.

I am hitting the booze hard tonight, at least I'm up at 6 for work in the morning - livin the effin dream.

very,very strange team selection....

On 15/02/2020 at 17:13, royalowlisback said:

How did work go ?