• Lee
    • Nuhiu
    • Da Cruz
    • Harris
    • Bannan
    • Murphy
    • Wickham

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Dawson 2 the boy is awful. I’ve been saying it all season and people are now agreeing. At fault for first two and after guessing right, he should have saved the penalty too.

Urhoghide 1 absolutely garbage. Will never make it. Total donkey!

Iorfa 3 bambl on ice for second game. A penalty waiting to happen!

Borner 3 so slow. Is a caravan attached to him when he’s running?

Palmer 4

Da Cruz 3 he’s got skills but isn’t good enough for this level

Lee 4 past it 

Pelupessy 2 my eyes bleed when he’s in the team. It’s a sign of how far we’ve dropped.

Harris 5 tried but so low on confidence 

Forestieri 4 poor. Play on the left or not at all

Nuhiu 3 won nothing 

Bannan 4 struggling massively at the moment 

Murphy 8 he was outstanding. I honestly believe he could have got us something from the game if Osaze had stayed on the pitch. Some excellent runs and crosses.

Wiickham 3 who is this?

We are desperate for Luongo , Reach and Fox to return. All 3 give us better balance in the team. Once back I’d recall all three, stock with Murphy and Harris on wings and give Windass and Wickham game time to try to develop a partnership. 
God we miss Fletcher!

Dawson 5

Urgohide 3

Iorfa 4

Borner 5

Palmer 5

Pelupessy 5

Lee 4

Da Cruz 4

Harris 5

Forestieri 5

Nuhiu 5

Murphy 7

Our defenders were again shocking. Iorfa and Urgohide try hard enough but both lack class and lunge in, or over commit. Wide open for the first goal, the second was difficult for Dawson to see until the last minute deflection and the penalty was bad positioning and another reckless challenge, although I thought Iorfa just got the ball.

Palmer worked hard, urged the team on and had agood go at the ref on a couple of occadions, but still managed to make at least one mistake that could have been costly.

Borner still not at his best, but none of them are.

Watched Pelupessy and Lee on snd off the ball and I really dont understand why only Pessy gets stick when Lee, who was once a great player for us was slightly worse, although again both grafted.

Da Cruz annoyingly cut inside nearly every time, so much so that one of the few times he went wide Nuhiu headed the ball inside for him, but he looked lively early on. Harris worked hard and came back to help win the ball, putting a couple of good balls in, although I thought he should have taken an early shot instead of a touch 1st half.

Forestieri had a go every now and then, but kept disappearing and should have come back to the middle for the ball more often. Still way off his old form, may get better, but how many times have we said that. When the balls are not played through, or coming in from the wings how are our strikers expected to score? Had two poor shots one of which the old FF would have scored.

Nuhiu worked really hard and won plenty of headers, but he and Forestieri were on different wavelengths most of the time. Nuhiu gave the defence a tough time and was pulled, pushed, or held whenever he got near the ball. Again like Forestieri, the service to him was poor and he didn't manage a shot.

Murphy came on and immediately looked like the only player for us that knew what he was supposed to be doing and went about doing it. Put the best couple of crosses of the game in, took players on and beat them and even managed our best shot on target (?) Also, he had another go narrowly wide and even managed some defensive tidying up. If he had been on from the start we might have managed a goal.

Poor all round again, with a couple of players switching off for their first, going down to ten men, conceding a lucky one and then a dodgy penalty while battling against a set of shocking officials who yet again saw little in our favour apart from two silly decisions, while giving the opposition and their amazing skills at falling over and rolling around the benefit of the doubt every time. Sad to see that the only way to get their players in the book was to copy their antics,  with Palmer and Murphy rolling around just until the ref got his book out a couple of times, but too late. We could have done that all match and played 10 v 10 

Not sure whether we have bottomed out yet, but hopefully some players will be doming back and hopefully making a difference. With defenders, midfielders and goalscorers on the summer shopping list, Monk certainly has his work cut out. I hope DC will get them all in early this summer, if we are allowed to sign anybody that is, because we need to build a team that can compete, whatever division we end up playing in!

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Dawson 2 the boy is awful. I’ve been saying it all season and people are now agreeing. At fault for first two and after guessing right, he should have saved the penalty too.

no he isn't  …...I was right behind the second goal and once it was deflected so close too him  he had no chance , the first not sure what you expect him to do when  there bloke is 12 yards out and one on one …..I was in the car  for the pen so cant comment on that . …….

Same idiots scapegoating the same players.

Dawson - 6, understandably nervous with the way our lot have gone after him in recent weeks. Showed he’s learnt already by putting a ball in the stand if unsure 

Pelupessey - 5, struggled to have an influence on the game but made some important tackles and interceptions. All the morons remember though is Swift running past him and him carrying the ball in to touch 

Murphy was MOTM. Palmer, Harris and Forestieri were positive too 

Dawson -   3 avg of ball and a half per game 

urgohide - 4  any manager worth his salt would hide the youngster from this sheet.

borner - 5 could be part of a settled back line if Monk picked a reyt team. it was working recently.

iorfa - 5  has energy to burn but angry mad, like a bull in a china shop.

palmer - 5  steady.

harris - 4 same old on left

joey -  Minus  -2 again as expected.

lee - 4  make shift lacking same energy of old.

da Cruz - 3 needs to get involved with the game more centrally, not a winger.

nuhiu - 3 no upset caused.

FF - 6  putting it in a little now. 

Murphy 7  must learn to deliver the crosses.

bannan  5 missing his mate.

Monk  minus -5 lost all respect for this imposter.

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

What the fucking fuck is this fucking fuckwittery?

The bias on here sometimes against the chosen scapegoat makes me sick.

Yes, I saw somewhere that the daggers are also out for da Cruz on twitter, yet these clowns still worship their false idols! Ah well, takes all sorts.

2 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Yes, I saw somewhere that the daggers are also out for da Cruz on twitter, yet these clowns still worship their false idols! Ah well, takes all sorts.

I feel for da Cruz, he is a young player and is putting it all in ,  but he is way short quality wise. You can’t fault him for having a go.

I thought we looked a bit better 1st half than last few games.

I only recall one shot on target after about 85 mins.

Yet again, I saw a midfield that I’d happily swap for ours. That’s every team so far this season.

We have no midfield and so everyone else looks poor. It leaves defenders under too much pressure and that leads to goals. It leaves attackers isolated and unsupported and that doesn’t lead to goals.

Nuhiu is out hunting for the ball on the wings. When we did get forward he was lumbering up the pitch by the halfway line when the ball went into the box. Wickham came on and did the same. We didn’t get it in the box that much (7 times I recall) but when we did...no striker there.

We are an older and quite poor team now.

Its fixable in a few months from now...but not til then.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Palmer played well first half as did Harris. Forestieri kept going. 

Murphy look more dangerous in 45 minutes than anyone else though and that was at a time when he had to play 2 positions down the right. Strange that he has been dropped at a time when we are struggling badly but he has looked to be playing as well as he has done at any time for us.

Everyone else, simply not good enough. 

Strange how the young lad got applauded off for being sent-off. His first booking was a poor decision based on what he allowed Reading players to get away with without booking them but once you are on a yellow card you can't go sliding in like that. 

Think the applause was to try and limit the dent in the kids confidence. Imagine if he'd been booed off, he may never recover from it.

5 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Seriously, how can a player that got sent off just after half-time collect 11 votes?

Sympathy votes because he's a young lad and got really upset?

Should have been taken off at half time. On a yellow for a stupid grab at the ankle, I thought it was just a matter of time before he got another booking. At any age you deserve to be punished for doing something that stupid.

8 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

What the fucking fuck is this fucking fuckwittery?

The bias on here sometimes against the chosen scapegoat makes me sick.

On reflection a tad harsh to blame him for the first (it WAS a bad day in my defence)……………...but I am NOT scapegoating and I stand by the view that he should have stopped the second and third goals , and he would probably say so himself