• Forestieri
    • Lee
    • Nuhiu
    • Da Cruz
    • Harris
    • Bannan
    • Murphy
    • Wickham

Actually I left early and I'm in a bar in Kelham with a group of very unpleasant pig thick piggy casuals.

Far be it for me to ask a group of wet peed off Wednesday nutters to come down but I think its called Bar Kelham. I think they are looking to test their manhood if anyone interested.

• Haha 1

Dawson - 2 One clanger (again) and two he should have done better with (again)

Urhoghide - I’m not giving him a rating because he should never have been selected

Iorfa - 4 all at sea

Börner - 4 all at sea

Palmer - 5 would probably have been 6 apart from a shocking error near the end

Da Cruz - 4 peripheral

Pelupessy - 2 as bad as Dawson

Lee - from now on I’m not rating anyone that has to play in a 2 with Pelupessy

Harris - 4 one good moment but nothing else

Nuhiu - 4 even for him he was slow

FF - 6 the only glimmer of hope

Monk - sub zero. 

• Haha 2

Dawson - 4 might need wwood back soon

urgohide - 3 not ready, no crosses from either fb.

borner - 5 would drop for hutch

iorfa - 5 

palmer - 4 badly miss fox who can get a cross in

harris - 4 same old on left

joey - 1 as expected

lee - 4 as expected

da Cruz - 0 did we check he's a footballer or did we just see a video of him doing tricks on a beach somewhere? No football brain, a non league no10, but even worse winger, as per windass looks like monk burns money better than cc as well as having no tactical brain.

nuhiu - 2 

FF - 5 

Murphy 7 great attitude off bench, tackles, crosses, shot, 1st name on next sheet, would try as attacking rb with harris rm and reach Lm next out given our fb woes.

Bannan 5

Monk 0 as expected, get rid, players and fans given up

Edited by Ash77
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Dawson - 2 One clanger (again) and two he should have done better with (again)

Urhoghide - I’m not giving him a rating because he should never have been selected

Iorfa - 4 all at sea

Börner - 4 all at sea

Palmer - 5 would probably have been 6 apart from a shocking error near the end

Da Cruz - 4 peripheral

Pelupessy - 2 as bad as Dawson

Lee - from now on I’m not rating anyone that has to play in a 2 with Pelupessy

Harris - 4 one good moment but nothing else

Nuhiu - 4 even for him he was slow

FF - 6 the only glimmer of hope

Monk - sub zero. 

You seem to rate JP about as much as I do. 

I am staggered that a professional football manager selects a kid who has nothing to his game to play in central midfield.

Palmer played well first half as did Harris. Forestieri kept going. 

Murphy look more dangerous in 45 minutes than anyone else though and that was at a time when he had to play 2 positions down the right. Strange that he has been dropped at a time when we are struggling badly but he has looked to be playing as well as he has done at any time for us.

Everyone else, simply not good enough. 

Strange how the young lad got applauded off for being sent-off. His first booking was a poor decision based on what he allowed Reading players to get away with without booking them but once you are on a yellow card you can't go sliding in like that. 

Go on then I will give it a go.

Dawson   -   2   Dropped b****ck for first, should have stopped other two , needs dropping before this malaise becomes terminal

Uroghide   -     I actually think we have a right back (Dawodu) and a right wing back (Hughes) in the young uns who are better at this stage but I refuse to mark the lad, I will however give Monk minus 100 for picking him

Iorfa   -   4   The general air of ineptitude around the team has now spread to the seasons best performer so far

Borner   -   4   Ditto

Palmer    -    4     Poor...……..and that's an improvement on recent displays

Pelupessy    -    1    For the love of God please stop picking him, I actually feel sorry for him...…….but not half as sorry as I feel for the fans

Lee    -    4     Sad to see a once top, top player reduced to being a bit part

Da Cruz    -    4    Difficult to judge him as he has arrived when we are on the crest of a slump.

Harris   -   5    Tried...….not quite as abject as some

Forestieri    -    6    Nowhere near his best but perhaps the pick of the bunch

Nuhiu    -    2   The fact that our loveable, lumpen, leaden Dave is still starting games just about sums us up ATM

just to say I predicted 0-3 after hearing the team selection. I’m really annoyed I didn’t put a tenner on it. 

Dawson - 6. Actually had little to do. Made one superb save. Not at fault for any of the goals despite comments in this thread. Beaten by a superb move and strike for the first, the second he must have seen very late and got a defective touch from puscas and the third was a dubious pen. 

Urrhoghide - 4. Was sadly out of his depth. The first booking for grabbing his players ankle was schoolboy, the second was always coming as he constantly dived in. Might be a player in there but not for a situation like this. 

Iorfa - 6. Saved a certain goal just after 1-0 when he sprinted back the length of the pitch to make a goal saving tackle. Inconsistent but not as bad as other comments suggest. 

Börner - 5. The German looks half a yard slower since the turn of the year.

Palmer - 6. Decent going forward but nearly gave a goal away with a shocking pass across his own box.

Da Cruz - 4. Made one significant run at the start of the second half where he beat three players. For most of the game looked like he had an inability to control or keep the ball. 

Pelupessy - 4. No worse than most of them. Boo boys favourite but like Lees absent at times although made the occasional tackle.

Lee - 4. Not the Kieran Lee of old. Looked lost

Harris - 6. Best chance of forward motion came through him. Nowhere near his best but better than the average today. 

Nuhiu - 3. The big lad did his best ambling carthorse impression today. Offered zero up front

FF - 6.5. Hit the side netting with his best chance but at least worked for the shirt today. 

subs:

Bannan - 4. No major improvement in his performance from last/midweek. What is going on in his head.

Murphy - 6.5. Positive impact after coming on. Couldn’t make up for his teammates though.

Wickham - 3.5. Outscoring Nuhiu by half a point because he ambled faster. No sign yet of the player he used to be.

Monk - 2. WTF was that team selection about. If he can’t make up with or select the likes of Hutch, Reach, Westwood, for the teams benefit he needs to go. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Dawson - 4 might need wwood back soon

urgohide - 3 not ready, no crosses from either fb.

borner - 5 would drop for hutch

iorfa - 5 

palmer - 4 badly miss fox who can get a cross in

harris - 4 same old on left

joey - 1 as expected

lee - 4 as expected

da Cruz - 0 did we check he's a footballer or did we just see a video of him doing tricks on a beach somewhere? No football brain, a non league no10, but even worse winger, as per windass looks like monk burns money better than cc as well as having no tactical brain.

nuhiu - 2 

FF - 5 

Murphy 7 great attitude off bench, tackles, crosses, shot, 1st name on next sheet, would try as attacking rb with harris rm and reach Lm next out given our fb woes.

Bannan 5

Monk 0 as expected, get rid, players and fans given up

lol

• Haha 1