Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve said it before and I will again. It is absolutely pathetic that Monk hasn’t been able to bring his own back room staff in. So so amateurish. Bullen should have gone a long time ago, he is part of the problem with the wasters in the squad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, striker said:

Part of the problem, first job is to reinstate the disruptive players, then ask them how we should train and set up tactically. 

 

Far too much control was given to certain players during Carlos' reign, carried on by Bullen in both caretaker stints. 

 

I do actually like Bullen, but there needs to be fundamental change. 

I don’t want Bullen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Call this BS but mate says Hutch was in the builders merchants last week picking up a few bits. When asked how things are he said he was getting his house ready for sale and is looking at a move back down south. Also said Westwood has had a bust up with Monk as he refused to be on the bench. 

Interestingly a lass who was sat in the row behind us was saying she gets complimentary tickets as she is employed by the club. Someone said, go on then, tell all about how things have gone so badly so quickly and she said, I can’t, everyone is tied by a confidentiality clause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Anyone!

Great idea give jos a call then .doesnt matter who we get with this group of l

Players there a joke 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As the owner DC has a role to play here

 

If Monk is to survive this sh*tstorm (and I hope he does) DC needs to come out and publicly back him, tell the fans to back him, and let him bring his staff in during the summer to help build this whole thing back up

 

Player power seems to be running rampage here, and it needs to stop 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Call this BS but mate says Hutch was in the builders merchants last week picking up a few bits. When asked how things are he said he was getting his house ready for sale and is looking at a move back down south. Also said Westwood has had a bust up with Monk as he refused to be on the bench. 

Interestingly a lass who was sat in the row behind us was saying she gets complimentary tickets as she is employed by the club. Someone said, go on then, tell all about how things have gone so badly so quickly and she said, I can’t, everyone is tied by a confidentiality clause.

Westwood refusing to be on the bench tho

 

I bet he wasn’t refusing his £80k wages last month 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Sack him...And sack westwood and Hutchinson with him...Cut he whole diseased part out  of this bloody diseased football club...Then have a good look at yerself Delphjon...

 

Something is rotten at our club and only one who can turn it around is Chansiri. Monk is not a first manager this set of players let down. Big changes are needed, but considering our troubles with FFP we will have to be very smart and creative to get out of this slumber.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

As the owner DC has a role to play here

 

If Monk is to survive this sh*tstorm (and I hope he does) DC needs to come out and publicly back him, tell the fans to back him, and let him bring his staff in during the summer to help build this whole thing back up

 

Player power seems to be running rampage here, and it needs to stop 

 

 

I don't think it would help. The poll the other week showed 50% of the fans want Chansiri to go also.

 

If you lose 5-0 at home to Blackburn, there has to be a reaction. There wasn't one. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, malek said:

 

Something is rotten at our club and only one who can turn it around is Chansiri. Monk is not a first manager this set of players let down. Big changes are needed, but considering our troubles with FFP we will have to be very smart and creative to get out of this slumber.

 

We said the same thing last year. 

 

The question is: when are these changes actually going to start happening? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeonLeon said:

Sacking him would be the same as giving the Titanic a new captain after it had hit the iceberg.

 

 

Maybe your right. So we sit there and look at the dessert menu as the ship goes down?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Sacking him would be the same as giving the Titanic a new captain after it had hit the iceberg.

 

 

 

This

 

And there is a big question if we can lure "right manager" here in our present situation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Call this BS but mate says Hutch was in the builders merchants last week picking up a few bits. When asked how things are he said he was getting his house ready for sale and is looking at a move back down south. Also said Westwood has had a bust up with Monk as he refused to be on the bench. 

Interestingly a lass who was sat in the row behind us was saying she gets complimentary tickets as she is employed by the club. Someone said, go on then, tell all about how things have gone so badly so quickly and she said, I can’t, everyone is tied by a confidentiality clause.

Not saying you're wrong, but Hutchinson in the builder's merchant? Be amazed if he knew where they were. Surely he could afford a builder to sort it for him. Unless he was bored and fancied a bit of diy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...