He has to sack him.

20 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Not gonna happen. 

You do remember how long it took us to sack Carlos and Jos. 

Blokes not even in the country. 

He is now statistically as bad as Jos. I took my daughter today and had to buy her a TY toy on the way home to console her having dragged her through the rain to watch that shyte.

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What a mess. 

He has to go. 

Players have throw him under the bus and there is no way he's turning this around. 

Scary thing is I can't for the life of me think who you get into replace him. 

Tough call

It’s a shame as I don’t think he’s really to blame tbh

but if this carries on we’ll be down, and that can’t be allowed to happen

Directionless and leaderless on and off the pitch.

It's looking increasingly like League One if DC leaves it any longer. We can't afford to throw any more points away after ending most of the strugglers bad runs. A new manager is needed in the short term but long term we need a more forward thinking sensible approach. But sadly, I can't see DC learning from all the mistakes, if we stay up, we'll be in a similar state next year and needing another manager change yet again, probably the year after too and so on...

Just now, crookesowl said:

I just want to watch football. This season has seen the worst football I can remember in 30 years. Even League One was better at least there was a fight and some togetherness. 

The manager has to go. 

You get what you pay for.

DC told us.

3 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

We’re like that washed up boxer that was great once but is now getting beat by bums. 

I can’t see Monk turning this around. When 2 of your best players are frozen out and the heads drop after conceding, the writing is on the wall. 

The 2 who are prepared to cause this mess............should be 100% irrespective of the manager............the fans give it every week and have for many years..........these 2 give 0% and dis respect the club & fans

7 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

We’re like that washed up boxer that was great once but is now getting beat by bums. 

I can’t see Monk turning this around. When 2 of your best players are frozen out and the heads drop after conceding, the writing is on the wall. 

Spider Rico

I can’t see how anyone can blame Hutchinson or Westwood for our poor form. If Monk can’t handle players with a bit of ego or players who are going to contradict him from time to time, he just isn’t fit to be a manager at this level in modern football. 

Both have never given anything but 100 percent when playing. Hutch was probably man of the match until he had to go off with injury against Qpr - his last match. 

It started so promising with Monk, but no manager is ever turning around such a run of form. 

Bring in Glenn Loovens as caretaker until the end of the season. Couldn’t get any worse. 

We need to start again. Clear out in the summer. 

Edited by Shezza

19 minutes ago, Mac_77 said:

What is the point in sacking Gary Monk?

It’s like putting a fresh plaster on a broken leg.

Really got to the point of not caring, if he was sacked it would be Bullen again anyway. DC is clueless so sacking would probably be temporary reprieve 

long term we need a new owner who really knows how to run a football club and is really committed to the fanbase. Then again we would probably end up 

with another poor one. Feel sorry for the young ones , after 58 years of following this lot, despair  becomes the norm.

Edited by Big Jack

The players aren’t THIS bad. Monk isn’t even getting 50% of what he should out of them. 

Ok, it’s not his squad, but a good manager should be able to get the most out of what he has available. 

I think we all know that Monk is finished here. There’s no point in prolonging it.