Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

How many people do you think bought into the owners Club 1867 scheme? you were one of them, great way to get your point across.....

 

 

I did that for me. Not the Chairman.

 

I'm not blaming the fans at all. Just some of them :-)

 

Chill out. Its Saturday night, theres a storm a-brewing. Light the fire, put a nice film on, crack open a tin or two.

Peace out man x

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mr Farrell you seem to feel your the big important man .... why don’t you make your voice heard ?  Or you just gonna stay behind your keyboard complaining that nobody’s doing anything to get rid of the owner 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Just sent him a note asking him to sack Monk.


Expect it to be done this week.


Eff me...he’s only gone and replied..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:


Eff me...he’s only gone and replied..

And?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Howards back said:

And?


Broadly speaking he said it’s too easy to blame just one person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:


Broadly speaking he said it’s too easy to blame just one person.

Interesting...Must mean its Hutch and Westwoods fault    lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One way or the other, all of this is coming to a head. The Summer player re-shuffle is definite.

 

Points deduction, relegation and a new manager are all possible.

 

DC, as sole Director will have to oversee all this - he can't do it from behind a mask in Disney Land or Thailand - so something has to give.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

 

 

I did that for me. Not the Chairman.

 

I'm not blaming the fans at all. Just some of them :-)

 

Chill out. Its Saturday night, theres a storm a-brewing. Light the fire, put a nice film on, crack open a tin or two.

Peace out man x

 

 

But if you are putting your money into schemes like that then that will encourage the current owner more than your negative posts on social media will have any effect. 

 

I'm off out, If I can brave this weather to make it out for that shower this afternoon then I'm not turning the pub down now I've finally got dry!

 

Enjoy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:


Broadly speaking he said it’s too easy to blame just one person.

I don’t think anyone is blaming just one person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'm off out, If I can brave this weather to make it out for that shower this afternoon then I'm not turning the pub down now I've finally got dry!

 

Enjoy.

 

Thats the spirit :biggrin:

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, modboy said:

On holiday in Japan atm

Screenshot_20200215-164957.png

Its nice of Scorpion and Sub Zero to join him

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Howards back said:

I don’t think anyone is blaming just one person. 


Tbf to him, I did ask him to sack Garry Monk.

 

Interestingly his actual reply was a similar sentiment to Mr Farrell.

 

A bit like - yeah, might be Monk but the players are the ones who need to take responsibility 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Interesting...Must mean its Hutch and Westwoods fault    lol


He referred to ‘players’ collectively not individuals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:


Tbf to him, I did ask him to sack Garry Monk.

 

Interestingly his actual reply was a similar sentiment to Mr Farrell.

 

A bit like - yeah, might be Monk but the players are the ones who need to take responsibility 

Can’t disagree with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:


He referred to ‘players’ collectively not individuals 

Yea..but if its more than one...it can be "players"....Yea...chansiri is blaming Hutch and Westwood....Well done Mr Mac lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, asteener1867 said:

Yea..but if its more than one...it can be "players"....Yea...chansiri is blaming Hutch and Westwood....Well done Mr Mac lol


Call me Doom.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Make no mistake about it; the future of the club is at stake. 
 

Also, for those who say United’s success doesn’t matter - it does. We are looking at them stabilising in the Premiership whilst we could implode. Young football fans growing up in the city are only going to look at one of us and it will be the club knocking on the door of Europe, not the club that is in shambles. 
 

If I wasn’t in awful health at the moment, I would be up for protesting at the club for whatever good it would do. The fans need to mobilise as we could be looking at years in the wilderness if not worse. I fear for the club more now than I ever did when we were brought before the High Court. 

Couldn't agree with this more. We are sleep walking in to oblivion and it seems the majority of the fans are oblivious to it. This is the most dangerous place we have been in for some time and I truly do fear for our future with him in charge. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the life of me can’t understand why he doesn’t hire a CEO. 
 

Let someone experienced run the club. Top to bottoms. Tell them your plans, how much you wish to spend and let that person run the club! I promise you we will be better in 5 years letting a proper football person run this club properly on and off the field. For some reason he wants his say on everything. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 0114 said:

For the life of me can’t understand why he doesn’t hire a CEO. 
 

Let someone experienced run the club. Top to bottoms. Tell them your plans, how much you wish to spend and let that person run the club! I promise you we will be better in 5 years letting a proper football person run this club properly on and off the field. For some reason he wants his say on everything. 

He's got us ffs!      lol

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...