Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

20 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Apart from his name it looks like they’ve got everything else wrong.  He’s 18 not 19, he’s been sold not loaned, he’s gone to Norwich not SWFC.  Maybe stay off that twitter page in future 

He’s actually describing his transfer activity on Football Manager 2020 😂 he signed Mumba and then sent him on loan to us. 

I see Warnock is suggesting he’d like to make 3 or 4 permanent signings for Boro, and a similar amount of loans He’s not talking about a major overhaul, just a general strengthening of the squad. We on the other hand, are talking about clear outs, and a major overhaul. How many players might we be looking for?

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I see Warnock is suggesting he’d like to make 3 or 4 permanent signings for Boro, and a similar amount of loans He’s not talking about a major overhaul, just a general strengthening of the squad. We on the other hand, are talking about clear outs, and a major overhaul. How many players might we be looking for?

I reckon the same as Warnock. We have a squad of 20 still if you include Osaze, Hunt and Shaw. 17 if you don't include them. I can see 4 more permanents coming in and as many loans if we can that'd give us 25-28 first teamers providing no one leaves. Sadly in a way 2 of the newcomers might be Atdhe and Kieran. So in reality Dele might just be one of a few permanent signings we make. Mad considering we look like we need an overhaul. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

I reckon the same as Warnock. We have a squad of 20 still if you include Osaze, Hunt and Shaw. 17 if you don't include them. I can see 4 more permanents coming in and as many loans if we can that'd give us 25-28 first teamers providing no one leaves. Sadly in a way 2 of the newcomers might be Atdhe and Kieran. So in reality Dele might just be one of a few permanent signings we make. Mad considering we look like we need an overhaul. 

That would be a shocking state of affairs following Monk’s January histrionics 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Reda johnson interview on the swfc website God I miss players like him. He talks about so much passion in that side . We need more players with his confidence. And a full team like that but championship standard

If he turns up with his boots for pre-season, he might get a game.lol