Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 hour ago, Swiss Toni said:

Izzy Brown would be an excellent acquisition and a bridge between midfield and attack so either . He’s young still but has good Championship experience under his belt. If someone wanted to buy him how much do you reckon he’d cost with 1 year left in his contract? I imagine Chelsea will either sell or loan for a year with a decent loan fee in order to get some money back before he leaves on a free. 

Good player at this level, wont be cheap but the type of player we need to create chances. 

31 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Go and get Sam Morsy 

Yes to this!

Apparently the administrators want £1.5 million for him. They need to get the wage bill down to £6 million and need the cash to pay the bills.

I think we should go for £1.5 million for both Morsy and Widnass

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Savo said:

that’s right for here too.  My lad is with Man City. You see more Man City scouts at junior games than all the local teams put together.  

As a parent they take you to there training centre and there’s no competition.  The coaching and facilities and a million miles in front of anything Wednesday could do.  

I bleed blue and white and so does my lad.  But there’s no way I’d let him leave to go to Wednesday.  

That’s the issue.  They are hoovering up all the young talent and other clubs just can’t compete.  

For all the 90 numbers in the bingo bag 89 of them are 'Unlucky for some one and three  13' !

14 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Yes to this!

Apparently the administrators want £1.5 million for him. They need to get the wage bill down to £6 million and need the cash to pay the bills.

I think we should go for £1.5 million for both Morsy and Widnass

would be brilliant to get them both in. Morsy looks just the type of playing we are missing. 

• Like 1

Just a handful of PL players who are young and probably won’t get the game-time at their parent club. Also some have decent Championship already.

Tosin Adarabioyo CB 22 Man City (Fee/Loan)

Ethan Ampadu CB 19 Chelsea (Loan)

Tudor Baluta DM 21 Brighton (Loan) 

Filip Benkovic CB 23 Leicester (Loan)

Izzy Brown AM 23 Chelsea (Fee/Loan)

Oskar Buur RB 22 Wolves (Loan)

Cameron Carter-Vickers CB 22 Tottenham (Fee/Loan)

Trevor Chalobah DM 21 Chelsea (Loan)

Tahith Ching WM 20 Man Utd (Loan)

Jack Clarke WM 19 Tottenham (Loan)

Keinan Davis ST 22 Aston Villa (Fee/Loan)

Ethan Galbraith CM 19 Man Utd (Free)

Conor Gallagher CM 20 Chelsea (Loan)
James Garner CM 19 Man Utd (Loan)

Andre Green WM 22 Aston Villa (Free)

Nathan Holland WM 22 West Ham (Loan)

Darnell Johnsen RB 21 Leicester (Fee/Loan)

Jonjoe Kenny RB 23 Everton (Loan)

Jayson Molumby CM 20 Brighton (Loan)

Reiss Nelson WM 20 Arsenal (Loan)

Leo Ostigard CB 20 Brighton (Fee/Loan)

Ante Palaversa DM 20 Man City (Loan)

Philippe Sandler CB 23 Man City (Loan)

Oliver Skipp DM 19 Tottenham (Loan)

Emile Smith-Rowe CM 20 Arsenal (Loan)

Dujon Sterling RB 20 Chelsea (Loan)

Axel Tuanzebe CB 22 Man Utd (Loan)

Ike Ugbo ST 21 Chelsea (Fee/Loan)

Jake Vokins LB 20 Southampton (Loan)

Neco Williams RB 19 Liverpool (Fee/Loan)

Joe Willock CM 20 Arsenal (Loan)

There’s some names there that would be unachievable now due to where we find ourself in the league to begin with next season. There’s a couple out of contract and also those where I’ve put (Fee/Loan) are the ones where I believe their contracts run out next Summer.

With some creative work behind the scenes there’s no reason we can’t bring in some of those listed above.

I see Tosin Adarabioyo, Izzy Brown and Ike Ugbo as totally achievable as their contracts end in 2021. That’s a body in defence, midfield and attack to begin with.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

I think we were interested in Kiernan Davis last summer so wouldn’t be surprised if we went back in again. 

He made a lot of apps for Villa this season. Mainly sub. I'd be really surprised if he dropped a division and went to the team in bottom place. 

30 minutes ago, 1/10/1983 said:

Windass is returning, I’ve heard today.

I heard he's off elsewhere.

Where did you hear he was returning?  I heard he wasn't from some bloke in the pub.

I hope your source is better than mine.lol

Think it was a given that Windass would be back,  lad clearly wants to be at the club and he’s a useful body to have , so I’d be more than happy

We’ve tried for Morsy before though, so I’d delighted if was any chance at all we could convince him to come here 

24 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

He made a lot of apps for Villa this season. Mainly sub. I'd be really surprised if he dropped a division and went to the team in bottom place. 

Coming into the last year if his contract so anything is possible.

Just now, Swiss Toni said:

Coming into the last year if his contract so anything is possible.

I'm just presuming the quality of player we can attract will be similar to what it was during the old days. Lower unwanted Champ players, the odd free etc. Not getting my hopes up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swiss Toni said:

Just a handful of PL players who are young and probably won’t get the game-time at their parent club. Also some have decent Championship already.

Tosin Adarabioyo CB 22 Man City (Fee/Loan)

Ethan Ampadu CB 19 Chelsea (Loan)

Tudor Baluta DM 21 Brighton (Loan) 

Filip Benkovic CB 23 Leicester (Loan)

Izzy Brown AM 23 Chelsea (Fee/Loan)

Oskar Buur RB 22 Wolves (Loan)

Cameron Carter-Vickers CB 22 Tottenham (Fee/Loan)

Trevor Chalobah DM 21 Chelsea (Loan)

Tahith Ching WM 20 Man Utd (Loan)

Jack Clarke WM 19 Tottenham (Loan)

Keinan Davis ST 22 Aston Villa (Fee/Loan)

Ethan Galbraith CM 19 Man Utd (Free)

Conor Gallagher CM 20 Chelsea (Loan)
James Garner CM 19 Man Utd (Loan)

Andre Green WM 22 Aston Villa (Free)

Nathan Holland WM 22 West Ham (Loan)

Darnell Johnsen RB 21 Leicester (Fee/Loan)

Jonjoe Kenny RB 23 Everton (Loan)

Jayson Molumby CM 20 Brighton (Loan)

Reiss Nelson WM 20 Arsenal (Loan)

Leo Ostigard CB 20 Brighton (Fee/Loan)

Ante Palaversa DM 20 Man City (Loan)

Philippe Sandler CB 23 Man City (Loan)

Oliver Skipp DM 19 Tottenham (Loan)

Emile Smith-Rowe CM 20 Arsenal (Loan)

Dujon Sterling RB 20 Chelsea (Loan)

Axel Tuanzebe CB 22 Man Utd (Loan)

Ike Ugbo ST 21 Chelsea (Fee/Loan)

Jake Vokins LB 20 Southampton (Loan)

Neco Williams RB 19 Liverpool (Fee/Loan)

Joe Willock CM 20 Arsenal (Loan)

There’s some names there that would be unachievable now due to where we find ourself in the league to begin with next season. There’s a couple out of contract and also those where I’ve put (Fee/Loan) are the ones where I believe their contracts run out next Summer.

With some creative work behind the scenes there’s no reason we can’t bring in some of those listed above.

I see Tosin Adarabioyo, Izzy Brown and Ike Ugbo as totally achievable as their contracts end in 2021. That’s a body in defence, midfield and attack to begin with.

Ampadu, Tuanzebe, Gallagher, Kenny, Skipp, Nelson, Willock & Chong all hilariously unrealistic. 

In the slim chance ANY of them are bound for a championship team on loan...it certainly wont be one on a -12 deduction. In the slimmest chance they end up in the championship it’ll really only be to one of the relegated three. 

They’re all either players who will have a squad role at their clubs next season or will end up on loan at much better teams than us. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, prowl said:

I heard he's off elsewhere.

Where did you hear he was returning?  I heard he wasn't from some bloke in the pub.

I hope your source is better than mine.lol

All I can say is that I heard it from somebody who you would think would know for sure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Ampadu, Tuanzebe, Gallagher, Kenny, Skipp, Nelson, Willock & Chong all hilariously unrealistic. 

In the slim chance ANY of them are bound for a championship team on loan...it certainly wont be one on a -12 deduction. In the slimmest chance they end up in the championship it’ll really only be to one of the relegated three. 

They’re all either players who will have a squad role at their clubs next season or will end up on loan at much better teams than us. 

tenor.gif