Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I don't understand the Flint links we have Lees, Iorfa, Borner, JVA, Dunkley and Now possible Flint, yet for the front 2 we only have Rhodes and Marriott do we really need 6 options at centre half or is Iorfa or one of the other on the move and we just don't know yet.

I would also like to see a few of the younger lads going out on loan - in an around the first team is good, but going on loan to league 1 or 2 and getting 20+ games under their belt will progress them a lot more than 5 minutes here and there in the first team.

I dearly would also love Westwood to either be released or sent out on loan to get some or all of his wages of the payroll.

We are playing 3 at the back and 1 up top so anyone can see we need 3 times more defenders than strikers on the books.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

We are playing 3 at the back and 1 up top so anyone can see we need 3 times more defenders than strikers on the books.

I'm going to save this and remind myself of it whenever i go to play Football Manager.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Nottingham Forest agree deal with West Bromwich Albion for Kamil Grosicki

reyt player. We will regret not replacing Murphy.

• Like 3

Cardiff City have agreed a deadline-day deal to sign Leicester City defender Filip Benkovic, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.

The Premier League club have given the green light for the giant centre-back, 23, to head out on loan this season.

Fingers crossed we get one more.

Would still like another upfront. I just don’t see Windass and Kachunga as long term options as strikers. Paterson still has his question marks as he’s never been used as an out striker over a season. Rhodes just ain’t fancied by Monk. 

If we was to get Lee Gregory, I wouldn’t complain. 

• Like 1
Just now, 0114 said:

Fingers crossed we get one more.

Would still like another upfront. I just don’t see Windass and Kachunga as long term options as strikers. Paterson still has his question marks as he’s never been used as an out striker over a season. Rhodes just ain’t fancied by Monk. 

If we was to get Lee Gregory, I wouldn’t complain. 

Foook Lee Gregory, we need to replace Murphy!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Think that’s us done can’t complain really always going to be difficult to complete the squad in this window.

Nah, to hell with that, there's still 2 hours left.