Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Excuse my ignorance but has Clarke Salter played many first team games on loan etc? Good prospect? 

According to transfer market he started 19 games and 14 on the bench for Birmingham last season, plus 1 goal and 1 assist.

• Thanks 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

be happy if he signed guru? 

One of the ones I wanted us to sign at the beginning of the window First Chelsea said they wanted to involve him in their first team squad, then he was going to France, but I thought with Borner and Van Aken still around, we might have cooled our interest

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fpowl said:

To be fair to his highlight reel ( I know ) he looked sharp and those finishes were clinical 

knows how to strike a ball 

think he’d be our best striker and him and Patterson would work any defence 

Rather him than Zahore, for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Forest are just waiting to implode. No way can a team sign that many players per window and it be sustainable.

It's not a problem as they will to ship the signing that don't work out, to Olympiakos for a decent fee, thus balancing the books.

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

It’s not a reasonable signing if they are paying an arm and a leg for him.

Fulham paid 10 million for him in January and he will be on at least 40k a week as he was in the Premier with Brighton before that.

The deal will cost Forest a lot of money, literally millions and at the end of last season he couldn’t get in the Fulham team in the championship 

Agree on the financial side of the deal, very costly. Playing wise he'll still be a good signing and will do well for them but he's definitely on the slide.

Overall though, it will only be a good signing for forest if he gets them promoted, but they need a lot more players based on their 4 games.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’d rather have Gregory than Marriott. Genuinely. 

The way Monk plays we need a big man up front. Unless Monk is planning on changing the style of play, we’ve already got quick forwards in Windass and Kachunga. 

Even if we do get a target man in and are successful in bringing in Marriott, it's possible we could switch to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 looking at our squad it might suit us better than 3-5-2? Still think we need to replace Murphy or at least improve our wing back options and/or bring in a defensive midfielder in order to get the most out of 3-5-2.

1 hour ago, SupremeOwl said:

This is a new one lol

Screenshot_20201015_180005.jpg

I saw this, ther is also one saying they are signing Norwich on loan.

16:05

BLACKBURN CLOSE IN ON NORWICH LOAN

Blackburn are closing in on a loan move for Norwich midfielder Tom Trybull, according to the Lancashire Telegraph.

lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Agree on the financial side of the deal, very costly. Playing wise he'll still be a good signing and will do well for them but he's definitely on the slide.

Overall though, it will only be a good signing for forest if he gets them promoted, but they need a lot more players based on their 4 games.

This will be their FOURTEENTH signing of this season.

:duntmatter: