Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

doesn’t seem like a team player in the mould of what Monk is wanting to build. We need characters but this lad might be to much of one! 

Bring him in as Monk’s enforcer.  

He can kick thefuck out of them when they starting sitting deep and going all soppybollocks second half of games and he can beat up anyone who misses a first half chance at h/t.

I’d love to see him give Bannan a slap for any floaty corners.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Definitely a rehash of a story halfway down the article it says West brom are open to offers for Oliver Burke . Didn't he sign for them across town a couple of weeks ago 🤔 

Edited by westy365owl

Before we go spunking more money on overpaid footballers could we find our moral compass again and refund season ticket money that was handed over 18 months ago. To people losing their jobs, before Christmas and in the middle of a global pandemic. 

Just a thought, like. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mick70 said:

Think zohore will arrive and defo a cb ( clarke salter) fingers x also wouldn’t surprise me if we bought lad from wolves ? Think it’s really hard market atm? Only positive we have with the players signed is they’ll play more than those who have gone? Injury wise and apart from brown yep they not much better quality wise? I know you don’t fancy flint but I’d not turn my nose up if he did arrive just need quality up other end????

He's good at Star Jumps.................................................

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Att has followed Zohore again. 

let’s hope he is somewhere close to being match fit then. Last thing we need is a striker that will take ages to get match fit. We need someone ready to play straight away. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 2