Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

19 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat, but suspect his wage unattainable, never mind a fee. 

Shame for him, spent much of last season watching from the sidelines until he was eligible to play too. 

I think we both agree there, assume it was the lure of a London team and the £s which made his mind up....as I say, history repeating itself, as will the inevitable loans to follow

So 6 days until the end of the transfer window internationally are we going to get all of our business done a couple of strikers, a central midfield beast and should we need one a replacement if Iorfa is sold for big money. 

Or are we to leave everything until the last minute when players valuation double, the selling club can ask for 100% of salaries on loans and loan fees too.

It would be great if we didn't go into the transfer deadline day still needing players.

The strikers we have been linked with do no fill me with much confidence, Zohore is a massively over price Nuihu with a worse return over the last few years and Paterson is a converted right back.

Edited by room0035

We’ve done the easy part, I don’t think there will have been too much competition for the likes of Dunkley, Windass, Kachunga and Paterson. Now is the time to bring in the quality, we need another 2 or 3 players of a similar quality to the Izzy Brown signing. 

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We’ve done the easy part, I don’t think there will have been too much competition for the likes of Dunkley, Windass, Kachunga and Paterson. Now is the time to bring in the quality, we need another 2 or 3 players of a similar quality to the Izzy Brown signing. 

Don't know about Kachunga and Patterson but there was for Dunkley & Windass

24 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Do we need another full back who can play in midfield take the money and the wages being wasted on Paterson and sign a striker who has scored goals whether that a kid look for first team football or an older 30+ player I really don't care we need someone who can put the ball in the net regular with some service. 

For us to take a 24yr old from Ross County, he’d have to have some outstanding attributes. His goal returns aren’t significant, and Stevie May scored for fun in that league. If he has electric pace, allied to good technical skills, yes let’s sign him up, but if he just looks OK in that league, steer well clear

Fulham are ‘still interested’ in signing Watford centre-back Craig Dawson, as per Sky Sports.

The Cottagers are desperate for defensive reinforcements after a tough start to life back in the Premier League.

They could now throw Dawson a top flight lifeline in an attempt to tighten up their backline.

3 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Fulham are ‘still interested’ in signing Watford centre-back Craig Dawson, as per Sky Sports.

The Cottagers are desperate for defensive reinforcements after a tough start to life back in the Premier League.

They could now throw Dawson a top flight lifeline in an attempt to tighten up their backline.

Freeing up a place at Watford for a new centre back🙁

37 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Or are we to leave everything until the last minute when players valuation double, the selling club can ask for 100% of salaries on loans and loan fees too.

It would be great if we didn't go into the transfer deadline day still needing players.

I very much doubt whether this will be the case this year. If anything clubs will be more pleased to get players sold or on loan if they are not in their plans as with Zohore.  Similarly, I am pleased that DC is taking a harder line re wages. IMO we ought to be looking elsewhere as 25k a week is an exceptional offer in these troubled times.