Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Derby County could be set to make a shock move for West Bromwich Albion striker Charlie Austin according to Derbyshire Live.

The Rams have been linked with Keinan Davis in recent weeks but with the forward having signed a new long-term deal with Aston Villa any deal for him looks to be dead in the water.

2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Random questions to get peoples thoughts but..... would people now take Wickham back ??

Yes i know his fitness issues but.... he got himself fit in lockdown and wants to play for the club. Can we really say a lot of players would want that ??

No

25 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Derby County could be set to make a shock move for West Bromwich Albion striker Charlie Austin according to Derbyshire Live.

The Rams have been linked with Keinan Davis in recent weeks but with the forward having signed a new long-term deal with Aston Villa any deal for him looks to be dead in the water.

Think Derby are more desperate than we are for a striker

9 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Think Derby are more desperate than we are for a striker

Though I can’t see why, they are 8 points better off than us

On 04/09/2020 at 19:14, swfcjam said:

Serdar Dursun from Darmstadt. Scored 19 in 36 games as they finished 5th in bundesliga 2. 28 years old and has only 1 year left on his contract. He is valued at £1.35m on transfermarket. He has been linked with some top Turkish teams tho. Sounds ideal to me but this isn’t football manager. 

Derby must of read my summary and liked the sound of him 😂

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Though I can’t see why, they are 8 points better off than us

And have been terrible in every game.... even in the league cup

9 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

And have been terrible in every game.... even in the league cup

Absolutely, and I reckon Cocu’s heading for the sack

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

I'm surprised we haven't dipped our feet into the loan market more than we have so far this year.

I think we will even after signing Paterson

39 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

I'm surprised we haven't dipped our feet into the loan market more than we have so far this year.

The loan market does tend to happen late in the window.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

I think we will even after signing Paterson

22 minutes ago, prowl said:

The loan market does tend to happen late in the window.

This is what I’m holding out for, we won’t get away with such a lack of quality in attacking positions, as Saturday showed, so I’m hoping that’s when we do our best business. Failure to do so, like last season, and you can expect the same results

• Like 1

Zohore will arrive end of window? Or before wba now looking to sign grant from  Huddersfield so can’t see zohore even making match day squad? They’ll take 25k a week of us cus it’s better than nothing as long as we don’t go any higher be happy to wait? Also think he won’t be the only one who arrives on loan, if it’s not zohore hope we got something else up our sleeve ? Paterson will adddress certain areas we are lacking but defo need another aswell? 

10 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Zohore will arrive end of window? Or before wba now looking to sign grant from  Huddersfield so can’t see zohore even making match day squad? They’ll take 25k a week of us cus it’s better than nothing as long as we don’t go any higher be happy to wait? Also think he won’t be the only one who arrives on loan, if it’s not zohore hope we got something else up our sleeve ? Paterson will adddress certain areas we are lacking but defo need another aswell? 

personally think it’s time we moved on from Zohore, 25k a week is a lot of money for a loan player and the fact he is injured meaning he probably won’t be first team ready for a while. Hopefully we have other targets lined up because like you say we definitely need another striker as well as Paterson. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Good old Nixon seems to think that on Oct 5th at 11PM the premier league clubs can only buy, sell and loan players to the EFL and vice versa. so after this time there will be no transfers between premier league clubs

If that is true can see some panic buys from the premier league bottom teams for players like Benrahma, Grant, Cantwell, Pukki etc up until 16th Oct