Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

What

It’s 100% the case. You come across as somebody who’s never kicked a football let alone watch a game. I completely get that this a forum and people will have differing opinions but you are so wide of the mark it’s unbelievable. Some would even say clueless.

13 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

It’s 100% the case. You come across as somebody who’s never kicked a football let alone watch a game. I completely get that this a forum and people will have differing opinions but you are so wide of the mark it’s unbelievable. Some would even say clueless.

You need to get out of Barlborough mate, there is football going on all over the world, and I’ve been fortunate to watch, and play, in several different countries. It’s not the olden days, this is the modern world

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

You need to get out of Barlborough mate, there is football going on all over the world, and I’ve been fortunate to watch, and play, in several different countries. It’s not the olden days, this is the modern world

I get out enough don’t worry and know a fair bit about football.  The way you come across is of somebody who has no clue about football that’s all. Congratulations on being able to see and play all across the world, you must have a mountain of knowledge on the game that I’m sure this forum could benefit from rather than the boring stuff you usually post about. 

13 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

I get out enough don’t worry and know a fair bit about football.  The way you come across is of somebody who has no clue about football that’s all. Congratulations on being able to see and play all across the world, you must have a mountain of knowledge on the game that I’m sure this forum could benefit from rather than the boring stuff you usually post about. 

Indeed, and I will continue to impart that knowledge, that will hopefully be better received in some quarters, than it is in, er Barlborough

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Indeed, and I will continue to impart that knowledge, that will hopefully be better received in some quarters, than it is in, er Barlborough

Hope so mate yeah. Seems to be going down really well on the forum so far 😂🤣

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

It’s called conviction, a belief that you are right in what you are saying

That type of conviction. When I read the thread I thought it might be the other type.lol

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

And what do you do now 

apart from spending most of your life on Owlstalk?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Now Patterson is signing, do you think that we will still get Zahore?

Maybe. They formed a handy partnership previously 

23 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Now Patterson is signing, do you think that we will still get Zahore?

If not Zohore we still need another striker bringing in imo. I really hope we manage to do that. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If not Zohore we still need another striker bringing in imo. I really hope we manage to do that. 

Strange, you have never mentioned it before 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Wouldn’t be happy if DC pays out for Zohore 

Not for me, outrageous wages 

Me neither... If we are stumping up 25k then why let Fletch go?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, hugeowl said:

How much did he want then ?

He’s only on 16k at Stoke isn’t he? Stoke must be an attractive offer to want to go there on 50% of what you wanted from your current club where you’re already settled. 

8 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Cos he was a lot older and wanted 35k a week? 

Way off the mark, deal agreed of 26k when lock down started Fletcher was told club had to take the offer off the table, don't know what revised offer was but I know he's on 15k at Stoke. 

• Like 1