Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Or you know nothing about football

Seems a bit harsh. I don’t always agree with @gurujuan, but that’s what makes football interesting. There’s not always a right or wrong answer, just opinions or theories. 

I mean Klopp, Bielsa, Mourinho and Wilder all have very different views on what makes a winning team. Doesn’t mean only one of them is correct. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

what a stupid response. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn’t mean they know nothing about football. World would be a boring place if we all thought the same way. 

There are some fans who simply haven't got a clue about football sorry but it's the truth

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

What

It’s 100% the case. You come across as somebody who’s never kicked a football let alone watch a game. I completely get that this a forum and people will have differing opinions but you are so wide of the mark it’s unbelievable. Some would even say clueless.

13 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

It’s 100% the case. You come across as somebody who’s never kicked a football let alone watch a game. I completely get that this a forum and people will have differing opinions but you are so wide of the mark it’s unbelievable. Some would even say clueless.

You need to get out of Barlborough mate, there is football going on all over the world, and I’ve been fortunate to watch, and play, in several different countries. It’s not the olden days, this is the modern world

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

You need to get out of Barlborough mate, there is football going on all over the world, and I’ve been fortunate to watch, and play, in several different countries. It’s not the olden days, this is the modern world

I get out enough don’t worry and know a fair bit about football.  The way you come across is of somebody who has no clue about football that’s all. Congratulations on being able to see and play all across the world, you must have a mountain of knowledge on the game that I’m sure this forum could benefit from rather than the boring stuff you usually post about. 

13 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

I get out enough don’t worry and know a fair bit about football.  The way you come across is of somebody who has no clue about football that’s all. Congratulations on being able to see and play all across the world, you must have a mountain of knowledge on the game that I’m sure this forum could benefit from rather than the boring stuff you usually post about. 

Indeed, and I will continue to impart that knowledge, that will hopefully be better received in some quarters, than it is in, er Barlborough

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Indeed, and I will continue to impart that knowledge, that will hopefully be better received in some quarters, than it is in, er Barlborough

Hope so mate yeah. Seems to be going down really well on the forum so far 😂🤣

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

And what do you do now 

apart from spending most of your life on Owlstalk?

• Haha 1