Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

14 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I'm guessing in regards to the Uddersfield away game that time when Ross Wallace pinched that tactics note out of his hand lol

Spot on JC.  FFS.

But it was at Hillsborough. :ph34r:

Edited by cognacbarnowl
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I gave him a glowing report in the Josh Windass thread. Not sure he’s a winger, though he might be able to play there At Oxford, he’s an attacking midfield player, young and with the sort of skill level we should be looking at. F@ck £2m for Windass, Holland is a much better bet

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I gave him a glowing report in the Josh Windass thread. Not sure he’s a winger, though he might be able to play there At Oxford, he’s an attacking midfield player, young and with the sort of skill level we should be looking at. F@ck £2m for Windass, Holland is a much better bet

Whenever I've seen him, he played out and out left winger.

Burton did top job signing Joe Edwards from same West Ham U-23 side who is a really good young player himself.

7 minutes ago, malek said:

Whenever I've seen him, he played out and out left winger.

Burton did top job signing Joe Edwards from same West Ham U-23 side who is a really good young player himself.

What do you make of Holland mate? I really rate him, and have been pushing him forward as a potential signing for a while now Chuffed to bits that we’ve now been linked with him

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

What do you make of Holland mate? I really rate him, and have been pushing him forward as a potential signing for a while now Chuffed to bits that we’ve now been linked with him

I believe that we got already linked with him erlier in the season.

I didn't get to see him for Oxford, but watched him few rimes for West Ham U-23's.

Was certainly their star player, good on the ball, can beat players with both pace and skill and usually offers good "end product". Surprisingly he looked quite unselfish as well and looked happiest providing for others.

At 1m he would be smart bit of transfer dealing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, malek said:

I believe that we got already linked with him erlier in the season.

I didn't get to see him for Oxford, but watched him few rimes for West Ham U-23's.

Was certainly their star player, good on the ball, can beat players with both pace and skill and usually offers good "end product". Surprisingly he looked quite unselfish as well and looked happiest providing for others.

At 1m he would be smart bit of transfer dealing.

At Oxford, he plays more of the role Bannan played under Carlos, wide left, but not a winger. He’s a great passer but from that position, he has the ability to outside as well

4 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

As if we’re going to be spending £1 million on anyone this summer 

Shrewd use of the loan market is the way forward for us. Go for young talented Premier League players, instead looking for experience all the time

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 01/03/2020 at 00:15, cognacbarnowl said:

Spot on JC.  FFS.

But it was at Hillsborough. :ph34r:

No it wasn’t!

£1m for Holland looks a bargain. It’s the sort of deal you see Brentford do and 12 months later he’s worth £10m plus.

They’ve linked us to a couple players (Sanderson at Wolves & Gomes at Doncaster) and if accurate it looks like we may be going down a different route and aiming for younger players.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

DC said that there is money available and that we will spend.

Or am I horribly mistaken...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

£1m for Holland looks a bargain. It’s the sort of deal you see Brentford do and 12 months later he’s worth £10m plus.

They’ve linked us to a couple players (Sanderson at Wolves & Gomes at Doncaster) and if accurate it looks like we may be going down a different route and aiming for younger players.

This^^^^

8 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Didn’t take long for someone to mention that we’ll probably have bugger all to spend? It wouldn’t be a transfer thread if some didn’t bang on about us being potless 😂

Edited by Great Big Galaa