Jump to content
theowlsman

Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fudge27 said:

No idea what that means but sure

 

I'm guessing in regards to the Uddersfield away game that time when Ross Wallace pinched that tactics note out of his hand lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

 

 

Not for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fudge27 said:

No idea what that means but sure

 

Kachunga, Wallace, 'uddersfield, note.  FFS  lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

 

I'm guessing in regards to the Uddersfield away game that time when Ross Wallace pinched that tactics note out of his hand lol

 

 

Spot on JC.  FFS.

 

But it was at Hillsborough. :ph34r:

Edited by cognacbarnowl
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I gave him a glowing report in the Josh Windass thread. Not sure he’s a winger, though he might be able to play there At Oxford, he’s an attacking midfield player, young and with the sort of skill level we should be looking at. [email protected] £2m for Windass, Holland is a much better bet

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I gave him a glowing report in the Josh Windass thread. Not sure he’s a winger, though he might be able to play there At Oxford, he’s an attacking midfield player, young and with the sort of skill level we should be looking at. [email protected] £2m for Windass, Holland is a much better bet

 

Whenever I've seen him, he played out and out left winger.

 

Burton did top job signing Joe Edwards from same West Ham U-23 side who is a really good young player himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, malek said:

 

Whenever I've seen him, he played out and out left winger.

 

Burton did top job signing Joe Edwards from same West Ham U-23 side who is a really good young player himself.

What do you make of Holland mate? I really rate him, and have been pushing him forward as a potential signing for a while now Chuffed to bits that we’ve now been linked with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

What do you make of Holland mate? I really rate him, and have been pushing him forward as a potential signing for a while now Chuffed to bits that we’ve now been linked with him

 

I believe that we got already linked with him erlier in the season.

 

I didn't get to see him for Oxford, but watched him few rimes for West Ham U-23's.

 

Was certainly their star player, good on the ball, can beat players with both pace and skill and usually offers good "end product". Surprisingly he looked quite unselfish as well and looked happiest providing for others.

 

At 1m he would be smart bit of transfer dealing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, malek said:

 

I believe that we got already linked with him erlier in the season.

 

I didn't get to see him for Oxford, but watched him few rimes for West Ham U-23's.

 

Was certainly their star player, good on the ball, can beat players with both pace and skill and usually offers good "end product". Surprisingly he looked quite unselfish as well and looked happiest providing for others.

 

At 1m he would be smart bit of transfer dealing.

At Oxford, he plays more of the role Bannan played under Carlos, wide left, but not a winger. He’s a great passer but from that position, he has the ability to outside as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

As if we’re going to be spending £1 million on anyone this summer 

Shrewd use of the loan market is the way forward for us. Go for young talented Premier League players, instead looking for experience all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Shrewd use of the loan market is the way forward for us. Go for young talented Premier League players, instead looking for experience all the time


Don’t be daft: spunking money on 30 somethings on long contracts is the future 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2020 at 00:15, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

Spot on JC.  FFS.

 

But it was at Hillsborough. :ph34r:

No it wasn’t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£1m for Holland looks a bargain. It’s the sort of deal you see Brentford do and 12 months later he’s worth £10m plus.

 

They’ve linked us to a couple players (Sanderson at Wolves & Gomes at Doncaster) and if accurate it looks like we may be going down a different route and aiming for younger players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

As if we’re going to be spending £1 million on anyone this summer 

 

DC said that there is money available and that we will spend.

 

Or am I horribly mistaken...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, malek said:

 

DC said that there is money available and that we will spend.

 

Or am I horribly mistaken...

DC........

 

Enough said

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 0114 said:

£1m for Holland looks a bargain. It’s the sort of deal you see Brentford do and 12 months later he’s worth £10m plus.

 

They’ve linked us to a couple players (Sanderson at Wolves & Gomes at Doncaster) and if accurate it looks like we may be going down a different route and aiming for younger players.

This^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

As if we’re going to be spending £1 million on anyone this summer 

 

Didn’t take long for someone to mention that we’ll probably have bugger all to spend? It wouldn’t be a transfer thread if some didn’t bang on about us being potless 😂

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...