Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Thought this was a joke. How on earth is this Orients fault or within their control?

With the virus rampant again, what happens with league games, does the other team get the 3 points? Or is this just a thing when it involves a PL team having to allocate their so obviously precious time to rearrange a fixture. 

Hope fully clubs will be given leeway to fulfill their fixtures but at the moment the EFL seem to be sticking to the present rules which to fair to other clubs is a fair point.

But something needs to be done.

6 minutes ago, striker said:

Or is this just a thing when it involves a PL team having to allocate their so obviously precious time to rearrange a fixture. 

That’s exactly what it is

Disgraceful really,  pulling the rug from

under the feet of a struggling league two club there

22 minutes ago, striker said:

Thought this was a joke. How on earth is this Orients fault or within their control?

With the virus rampant again, what happens with league games, does the other team get the 3 points? Or is this just a thing when it involves a PL team having to allocate their so obviously precious time to rearrange a fixture. 

When you think the EFL can not be anymore incompetent's they show they can.

I don't think I heard that Celtic had forfeited there 2 league games they could not play because their player broke the guidelines or the two games Aberdeen also called off. presumable those games will now also be getting rewarded to the other teams.

Mr Parry do the league a favour, go now before you bring any more embarrassment upon the football league. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

He's very good at this level but doesn't seem able to cut it in the top flight. Like Patterson, he might need a new challenge at a club that better suits his game? 

Maybe. Just whenever he’s played against us recently he’s looked a shell of the player he was and that’s playing with teams who have a lot of the ball (Fulham). He wouldn’t get that with Cardiff. 

Edited by sheffwed1

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

When you think the EFL can not be anymore incompetent's they show they can.

I don't think I heard that Celtic had forfeited there 2 league games they could not play because their player broke the guidelines or the two games Aberdeen also called off. presumable those games will now also be getting rewarded to the other teams.

Mr Parry do the league a favour, go now before you bring any more embarrassment upon the football league. 

Incompetent or just plain corrupt ? Singing to the Premier Leagues tune 

Spurs v Chelsea live on sky aswell I see,  convenient 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I suspected there was interest in Iorfa, when we were linked with Sanderson 

That wouldn’t be bad business. 

Buy Iorfa for £250k ish

Sell for £5m-£10m

Replace with Sanderson for around £1m.

On top of that we have Chey Dunkley to come into the fold. 

• Like 3

I don’t suppose we’d be in a position to turn down a big offer, but I’d be a reluctant seller. He is integral to the way we play, the only one who has the ability to bring the ball out of defence, and the only one with any pace All the other centre backs are pretty average, on a good day, but with Iorfa’s pace to bail them out, they’ve looked OK. Don’t kid yourselves that we’d be using any of a potential fee to strengthen the team. Like the Joao fee, it will just get swallowed up. Iorfa, Brown and Bannan, are the only three players of real quality that we have, so losing any of them would be a major set back

• Like 3