Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

So you lot are moving on from.zohore because a child stop following him Haha hahaha hahahahahahahaha 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

So you lot are moving on from.zohore because a child stop following him Haha hahaha hahahahahahahaha 

I think you will find sir that the 'child' you mention is in-fact our head of global recruitment and sponsored by the EA Sports Fifa Franchise (player database department) 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

I think you will find sir that the 'child' you mention is in-fact our head of global recruitment and sponsored by the EA Sports Fifa Franchise (player database department) 

Lol yea seems like it 

43 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

And head of supporter communication..... actually the only person in that department!

• Like 1

Monk again saying we have certain constraints to work within in regards transfers. What do you think he means by that? Because of the current situation with COVID etc or some sort of soft embargo? 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Monk again saying we have certain constraints to work within in regards transfers. What do you think he means by that? Because of the current situation with COVID etc or some sort of soft embargo? 

I’d presume we’re under a soft embargo and have to run everything through the EFL

2 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

I’d presume we’re under a soft embargo and have to run everything through the EFL

Certainly would explain a lot, but for what reason would we be under an embargo?