Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

You say that, but he gave us heads up on Dele-Bashiru & Dunkley. He then followed Kachunga - whom Dom Howson looked into and dismissed - then we signed the player.

Surely by now daddy will have told him to stop doing this if it's alerting the players agent thus creating interest from other clubs 

Just now, Watto said:

Surely by now daddy will have told him to stop doing this if it's alerting the players agent thus creating interest from other clubs 

His dad is standing behind him saying, “Go on Atty, pick another to wind them up!” whilst laughing his spicy Thai balls off....

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Luckily we are shopping in a market where there is unlikely to be interest from other clubs😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Zohore deal off it seems. Att just unfollowed him on Insta and started following Paterson instead

lol

Better to sign a cheap flop rather than a expensive flop. 

15 minutes ago, Watto said:

Crikey, that old chestnut. It would come down to money, not who’s been “alerted”.

14 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Luckily we are shopping in a market where there is unlikely to be interest from other clubs😏

Windass will win you over brah

42 minutes ago, Watto said:

All this talk about Paterson and the only link is Chansiri's son has followed him ...deary me...... desperate times 

Why is this desperate. He is owners son and clearly Wednesday fan. Hid dad obviously tells him players we are looking at and like any young kid folows them.

His information has proved reliable.

8 minutes ago, Quist said:

Why is this desperate. He is owners son and clearly Wednesday fan. Hid dad obviously tells him players we are looking at and like any young kid folows them.

His information has proved reliable.

out of interest who has he followed before we then signed them. Kachunga? Anyone else?

26 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I think you will find thatall players we sign have other options.

Windass and Brown so far have looked a good signings for us. Kachunga has done nothing wrong so far either.

If all signings are as good I will be content. 

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

out of interest who has he followed before we then signed them. Kachunga? Anyone else?

This is second hand information I do not follow Att on anything. Dele-Bashiru, Dunley and Kachunga were all followed along with Zohore and Patterson. It is fair to say all linked or signed for club.

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Dunkley wasn’t linked prior to Att following him, couple days later he signed. 

Kachunga another who wasn’t linked before Att followed him. Couple weeks later he signed. 

Zohore another with no prior link before Att. Suddenly now our number 1 target in the media. 

Now Callum Paterson. Seems pretty consistent. 

• Like 1

Patterson would be a better signing than Zohore. If we did get him, it would be a smart signing with his versatility, the same reason why Sanderson would be a good option too. I'd still expect us to bring in one or two more but been impressed with Patterson when seeing him play for Cardiff and Sanderson impressed briefly on loan at Cardiff last season too.

Another thing that seems apparent is that we seem to be targeting or bringing in players that have played together? Which makes good sense to me as well and might be reflected in the hard working togetherness ethic, that looks like being useful after starting the season on minus points. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Patterson would be a better signing than Zohore. If we did get him, it would be a smart signing with his versatility, the same reason why Sanderson would be a good option too. I'd still expect us to bring in one or two more but been impressed with Patterson when seeing him play for Cardiff and Sanderson impressed briefly on loan at Cardiff last season too.

Another thing that seems apparent is that we seem to be targeting or bringing in players that have played together? Which makes good sense to me as well and might be reflected in the hard working togetherness ethic, that looks like being useful after starting the season on minus points. 

who has Paterson played with?