Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

7 minutes ago, malek said:

Strong as an ox and fantastic in air. Can play both right back and upfront and is sadly very injury prone.

We seem to have a worrying trend of going after injury prone players although according to Wikipedia he played 36 games for Cardiff last season. Don’t oven hear of a player that can play RB and upfront. Worth taking a risk in your opinion? 

Edited by WalthamOwl

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We seem to have a worrying trend of going after injury prone players although according to Wikipedia he played 36 games for Cardiff last season. Don’t oven hear of a player that can play RB and upfront. Worth taking a risk in your opinion? 

I liked him a lot when he played RB for Hearts and thought he would be a main stay of Scotland national side for years to come. Tobe honest I'm not sure how would I react if we decide to sign him... 

27 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

someone has said Att started following him. Dunno if true. 

Can some one get Att to start following Luis Suarez he's available from Barcelona for less than Zohore is and scores goals unlike Zohore. lol

Dear God our links to players comes from the twitter account of a teenager, has our club got this badly run.

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Monk stated at begining of week he was 7-10 days from joining in training.

not kicking a ball 

Probably gentle stretching or jogging but certainly not kicking a ball. My guess of November is it stated he probably needs a couple of U/23 games before being under consideration for first team. Osaze started training with first team last week and played 45 mins for u/23 this week. He will probably need a couple more games before back in contention. Dunkley has been out longer than him and has he is not yet kicking a ball November was a guess. Hope I am wrong but certainly will not be imminent.

This is what I saw. Unless that isn't "Dunks".

Just now, 0114 said:

He’s sort of utility player Paterson. Signed as full back, played centrally, played out wide and also a striker. 

I wouldn’t be against signing him, but I would hope he’s not being recruited to simply be a striker. 

Agree.

We've got a team of utility players already, we need strikers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 0114 said:

He’s sort of utility player Paterson. Signed as full back, played centrally, played out wide and also a striker. 

I wouldn’t be against signing him, but I would hope he’s not being recruited to simply be a striker. 

completely agree. We need an out and out striker. Him as well as someone like Zohore would be good. 

8 minutes ago, 0114 said:

We've got enough utility players... not sure on this one .... 

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

From reading a few bits about Paterson is does sound like he has suffered bad injuries in the past that have kept him out for a long time. we seem to be going after those types of players, risky. 

It is risky, probably a case of needs must though and these are the players who are available for nowt, and/or willing to sign short term deals on modest money (which then lowers the risk I suppose)

• Like 1