Jump to content

Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021


Recommended Posts

I think we were linked to Bonne last year, when he was on sale for 200K from Leyton Orient. Unfortunately, as we now know we were in an embargo  so I suppose the deal would have been difficult to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I think we were linked to Bonne last year, when he was on sale for 200K from Leyton Orient. Unfortunately, as we now know we were in an embargo  so I suppose the deal would have been difficult to do.

untrue not in embargo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I think we were linked to Bonne last year, when he was on sale for 200K from Leyton Orient. Unfortunately, as we now know we were in an embargo  so I suppose the deal would have been difficult to do.

 

Also doubt we'd have prioritised a striker with about 5-6 already here  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Another one we've missed out, good luck to the lad.

 

 

  

 

 

Thought we were looking for strikers ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheffield Wednesday are amongst a handful of Championship clubs that have been offered a boost in their pursuit of Dion Sanderson, who looks to have no future at Wolves. 

 

An update has emerged from The Athletic’s Tim Spiers, who has noted how Sanderson has missed out on selection in Wolves’ under-23 fixture against Leeds United today.

 

He’s expected to move out of Molineux at some point this summer, with Spiers even stating that could be on a permanent basis.

 

via FLW and The Athletic: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-cardiff-city-transfer-targets-future-becomes-clearer/

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Thought we were in the market for anyone if they were real quality and dirt cheap.

 

Maybe but I still think we need a prolific striker before another midfielder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday are amongst a handful of Championship clubs that have been offered a boost in their pursuit of Dion Sanderson, who looks to have no future at Wolves. 

 

An update has emerged from The Athletic’s Tim Spiers, who has noted how Sanderson has missed out on selection in Wolves’ under-23 fixture against Leeds United today.

 

He’s expected to move out of Molineux at some point this summer, with Spiers even stating that could be on a permanent basis.

 

via FLW and The Athletic: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-cardiff-city-transfer-targets-future-becomes-clearer/

 

Think this would be a great investment to be honest. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dion Sanderson on a permanent would be an excellent addition. 
 

20 years of age and can occupy CB and RWB. 

 

I would be delighted. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Dion Sanderson on a permanent would be an excellent addition. 
 

20 years of age and can occupy CB and RWB. 

 

I would be delighted. 

 

Replacement for Iorfa? :ph34r:

 

Prrrrrrrofit CheapAsChips.png.72485dd17dc5c0aedf385ef70a614344.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stoke City have opened talks to sign former Sheffield United right-back Kieron Freeman on a free transfer, Football Insider understands.

The 28-year-old defender is currently without a club after he left Bramall Lane at the end of his contract earlier this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...