Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

32 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

They’d fit in well with the other two gems we got from Holland. 

It's not a market that has served us well recently 😬

1 hour ago, Quist said:

Georgious Giakoumakis

Silvester Van Der Water

Just signed for a Dutch club last month didn’t he? So that would seem unlikely 

• Like 1

Barnsley are ‘interested’ in a move for Charlton Athletic striker Macauley Bonne, as per a report by talkSPORT. 

The Tykes are looking to rival QPR and another unnamed Championship side to sign the Zimbabwe international.

Matt O'Riley is still available after he turned down a deal at Fulham.

he'd walk into our midfield and instantly make us better. 

highly unlikely but he clearly wants game time over a long term deal at a PL club

• Like 1

I can smell an incoming transfer. Breathe in deeply and tell me what you can make of it.

I smell autumnal leaves drying out along a cosmopolitan walkway. I smell expensive gentleman’s cologne, but intertwined with the sweat of hard endeavour, plus the sweet smell of coconut.

What non-bovine aromas can you detect in the air that hint of an arrival?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Barnsley are ‘interested’ in a move for Charlton Athletic striker Macauley Bonne, as per a report by talkSPORT. 

The Tykes are looking to rival QPR and another unnamed Championship side to sign the Zimbabwe international.

really hope we are in for him. However I would guess Charlton would loathe to sell him to us. 

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

But that's what I'm getting..

It could be my pants ..

Well, if nothing else, if Wallace comes back, he can now have a proper conversation with Kachunga about that note he was carrying aboutthe pitch with him.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I can smell an incoming transfer. Breathe in deeply and tell me what you can make of it.

I smell autumnal leaves drying out along a cosmopolitan walkway. I smell expensive gentleman’s cologne, but intertwined with the sweat of hard endeavour, plus the sweet smell of coconut.

What non-bovine aromas can you detect in the air that hint of an arrival?

I am getting an aroma of fresh optimism wafting in from the fields and the late summmer chirruping of birds. The hound is snoring gently and having a good dream with regular wags of tail. Dom has uttered his wise words which illustrate his total lack of knowledge of what is happening down Wednesday way. 

Something is in he wind (it is a Mary Poppins moment) I see arrivals a plenty coming through the door 

On the other hand it could be the manure spreader of neighbouring farmer and another dinghy load of migrants.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

I’d take Woodrow from the Dingles, he’d be ideal for us

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Themagiccap said:

Matt O'Riley is still available after he turned down a deal at Fulham.

he'd walk into our midfield and instantly make us better. 

highly unlikely but he clearly wants game time over a long term deal at a PL club

True, would be a tremendous signing. 19 years old with super touch, vision and passing skill. Looks like someone capable of developing into Premier League player. 

Bonne could be a decent signing but wouldn’t really work as a no 9. If qpr got him and Dykes they’d have got a good pairing there on the relative cheap