Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

2 hours ago, agentwalker said:

be a good signing but to be honest If I was united i'd send him somewhere else where he'd be guaranteed game time.

He'll get game time for sure. Dismissing pelupessy we only have Hunt. No one to replace luongo

9 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Still expecting us to break our transfer record on a striker next few weeks. 

Are you Marty McFly who has forgotten he's gone back to 1981 ?

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Is he really? Head and shoulders above Bannan. 

Has he ever gone out on loan in the championship before. Or are we just believing the hype.

Yes he is. Watch him play. I know hes unproven at the level, but what a player. He will get 50 caps without any dangers whatsoever. 

35 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Still expecting us to break our transfer record on a striker next few weeks. 

Really!?

Why are you expecting that?

I really can't see us topping the Rhodes fee during this window.

Steve Mounie style signing probably from a mid-table Ligue 1 side is what I anticipate, hopefully with more success.

With Beattie and Monk's record with strikers I think we'll look to turn that £12m+ purchase into a big sale next summer. That's now our gravy train.

38 minutes ago, abdiwonderland said:

Yes he is. Watch him play. I know hes unproven at the level, but what a player. He will get 50 caps without any dangers whatsoever. 

He is unproven at any level really but the development leagues. Apart from the odd europa game. But had he been the talent you believe he is he would have made more first team appearances. United aren't exactly blessed with world class midfielders or they wasnt before Bruno arrived.

34 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Steve Mounie style signing probably from a mid-table Ligue 1 side is what I anticipate, hopefully with more success.

With Beattie and Monk's record with strikers I think we'll look to turn that £12m+ purchase into a big sale next summer. That's now our gravy train.

The player that udders bought for £11.5m and have just sold for £5.4m?

I know that is how we trade, but can't afford to repeat that type of business

8 hours ago, abdiwonderland said:

Is he from Gibraltar 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

QPR submit second bid for Charlton striker Macauley Bonne

How much? Was hoping we'd go in for him. He did well in the first half of last season and he'd be a good signing with resale value. 

Could be an interesting day today on the transfer front, or possibly not, with negotiations for certain players running into next week, or will they?

Tune into the web’s most respected football transfers rumour thread to keep up to date with Sheffield Wednesday’s transfer news as it happens.

We’ll keep you updated if we have a new no.9 on the way for example. 

Owlstalk, the definitive home of football transfer rumours relating to Sheffield Wednesday.

Do you agree, yes or no?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Could be an interesting day today on the transfer front, or possibly not, with negotiations for certain players running into next week, or will they?

Tune into the web’s most respected football transfers rumour thread to keep up to date with Sheffield Wednesday’s transfer news as it happens.

Owlstalk, the definitive home of football transfer rumours relating to Sheffield Wednesday.

Do you agree, yes or no?

I'm rumoured to agree or is that a rumour? Not sure now.

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Do you agree, yes or no?

Sounds like a "Braking News" articular from Dom

• Haha 1