Jump to content

Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021


Recommended Posts

Sounds as if Wolves want to sell reported Wednesday target, Dion Sanderson, as he’s been left out of their first team, and U23 squads. Not sure if that is good news for us or not, as we probably wanted a loan deal. Huddersfield and Forest apparently interested

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

It wouldn’t make any sense to sell Iorfa. If staying in this division will be as difficult as some make out, then keeping Iorfa might just make the difference. There are players we could afford to lose, even if we might not want to, but the likes of Iorfa and Bannan, no way

Isn't Bannan out of contract next year? If we don't sell him this year he's another one who will walk for free and the club will get grief over. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nut said:

Isn't Bannan out of contract next year? If we don't sell him this year he's another one who will walk for free and the club will get grief over. 

or he signs an extension?? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

sorry mate.. didn't realize my musings about Bournemouth's transfer policy would antagonize you so much..

 

Also start a new thread for each one or just keep it in the rumours thread ?

 

And whilst your right about hundreds of CH's - but not many in Championship at the age they are looking at with experience and potential..   but hey ho.. we can all be idiots.

So you know Bournemouth are looking at championship center Half's of a certain age with experience and potential or really you know nothing and just presume

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bladeshater said:

So you know Bournemouth are looking at championship center Half's of a certain age with experience and potential or really you know nothing and just presume

 

 

considering they just had a £5m bid for Preston's Ben Davies turned down and now say they are turning to there attention to other targets.. then there is a good chance they are looking at a championship CH around the 25 yr old mark.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nut said:

Isn't Bannan out of contract next year? If we don't sell him this year he's another one who will walk for free and the club will get grief over. 

If he keeps us up, we either offer him an extension, or we let him go, as we have had excellent value out of him. I’m in agreement that in the past we’ve held on to certain players too long, or actually, more pertinently, bought them at the wrong age. I say that because, if you are signing players aged 27-28, as we did, it’s unrealistic that they will have much resale value, unless you offload them straight away. 
While I think Bannan and Iorfa are too important for us to consider bids for, someone like Reach is not. 
Don’t really understand Monk’s stance on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Hunter said:

or he signs an extension?? 

I don't see him doing that in our current situation unfortunately. I doubt we could pay him what he's worth. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s ok saying sell players like reach but you have to have a buyer to sell? Let’s be honest his form over the last two seasons has deteriorated rapidly? From scoring work dies every other week to being more or less doing nothing? Now I do think if we play him on the left hand side we’d get the best out of him again? His crossing is generally quite good he’s got a good engine and left wing back really should be his to keep? Think he suffered from getting moved around a lot ? But he has been very poor especially since Xmas 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

If he keeps us up, we either offer him an extension, or we let him go, as we have had excellent value out of him. I’m in agreement that in the past we’ve held on to certain players too long, or actually, more pertinently, bought them at the wrong age. I say that because, if you are signing players aged 27-28, as we did, it’s unrealistic that they will have much resale value, unless you offload them straight away. 
While I think Bannan and Iorfa are too important for us to consider bids for, someone like Reach is not. 
Don’t really understand Monk’s stance on this one.

I would normally agree to letting the older players go but I'd like to see Bannan stay for as long as possible, I feel like he has really helped Alex Hunt progress in the midfield and maybe when its the time for Bannan to go, Hunt will some what fill Bannan's boots.

Edited by Hunter
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hunter said:

I would normally really agree to this but I'd like to see Bannan stay for as long as possible, I feel like he has really helped Alex Hunt progress in the midfield and maybe when its the time for Bannan to go, Hunt will some what fill Bannan's boots.

Not sure where you get that from I'm sure it's not from watching hunt play first team football

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bannan has been the stand out performer for us for the last few seasons? Take away his assists we’d be a lot worse off than we are now? Yes he should score more? Yes he sometimes stands and shouts blaming all and sundry but he’s passionate he’s committed and he has the clubs interests above his own? How many of the so called superstars we’ve had can put their hand up like that? If and when he leaves there will be a big hole left to fill that’s for sure 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Bannan has been the stand out performer for us for the last few seasons? Take away his assists we’d be a lot worse off than we are now? Yes he should score more? Yes he sometimes stands and shouts blaming all and sundry but he’s passionate he’s committed and he has the clubs interests above his own? How many of the so called superstars we’ve had can put their hand up like that? If and when he leaves there will be a big hole left to fill that’s for sure 

Hi Baz garymegson

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...