Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Guest Ronson
2 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Already been down to the training ground, and met the lads, talks are ongoing.     UTO 

That surprises me, I didn't see that coming.

6 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Already been down to the training ground, and met the lads, talks are ongoing.     UTO 

Linked with Celtic as a replacement for Gordon who joined Hearts.

8 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

That’s why talks are going ! From what I’ve been told we are in pole position.   UTO 

Two decent keepers and one very experienced expensive one knocking about somewhere.  Don't think we are in the market for another goalkeeper just yet. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Two decent keepers and one very experienced expensive one knocking about somewhere.  Don't think we are in the market for another goalkeeper just yet. 

Ok.     UTO 

If Hart’s choices are Wednesday or Celtic we have next to no chance.

We need a keeper but I don’t think with Westwood sitting tight on a big contract we will be investing in someone on those sort of wages. We would need to move him on first

6 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

How bad he WAS!  In the past couple of years he has proved he can do a job at right back, left back and now centre back. What more do you want.? 

If you want him out of the starting eleven then fair enough. But to want he gone from the club while retaining Odubajo is ridiculous.

Just don’t rate him to be honest. I’d be looking to bring in better. Odubajo I’m still hoping can become the player he was when he played against us in the playoff final.

6 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

Palmer is much improved. Another player that would get a lot of interest from other clubs in the championship if he were to leave.

We're not a top 6 team. We won't be for some time given the financial mess we're in. He is a solid, dependable right back for a mid table championship team, which is what we are, and to replace him would be a gamble (we wouldn't know how any new signing would fit in) and no doubt cost us more.

There are more important areas we need to improve upon

This is very true