Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

All i hear is excuses for the club 

I’m not saying we’re well run and well organised. I’m 37 now and I genuinely can’t remember a time where I’ve thought we were a well organised and well run club and we certainly haven’t become one under chansiri.

However Transfer windows are chaotic in a normal year, add to that the season being split and dates shifting regarding pre season, uncertainty about covid, uncertainty about efl charge, large number of playing staff turnover required this summer, new coaching staff, chansiri possibly not being around as much etc then it’s no surprise we’re still not ready yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Nixon says buy, Dom says loan.....................not happening then lol

Probably not. Maybe an example of what monk was saying. We enquire about a loan, other interest appears once known he is available and WBA now want a permanent deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

Doom first with the braking news. Seriously I could do his job half the time.

Why do people constantly criticise the local journos ?   I just see it as the lads are telling people what they know... as and when they get to know it 

Proper weird 

Yaya Sanogo is set to undergo a medical at Middlesbrough in the next 24 hours after agreeing terms to a free transfer, Football Insider understands.

Middlesbrough manager Neil Warnock is in the market for a new striker this summer as he looks to bolster his attacking options at the Riverside.

Boro currently have Ashley Fletcher and Britt Assombalonga as their recognised centre-forward options at present, while 19-year-old Stephen Walker was used as back up last season.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/medical-booked-sanogo-finalises-transfer-to-middlesbrough-exclusive/

Hopefully that, allows us to get Zohore? 

https://www.oneboro.co.uk/boro-news/former-arsenal-striker-set-to-join-boro-9920

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Why do people constantly criticise the local journos ?   I just see it as the lads are telling people what they know... as and when they get to know it 

Proper weird 

Only Doom, 99% of his reporting seems to come several hours after every other journo have broken and written about the story.

6 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Yaya Sanogo is set to undergo a medical at Middlesbrough in the next 24 hours after agreeing terms to a free transfer, Football Insider understands.

Middlesbrough manager Neil Warnock is in the market for a new striker this summer as he looks to bolster his attacking options at the Riverside.

Boro currently have Ashley Fletcher and Britt Assombalonga as their recognised centre-forward options at present, while 19-year-old Stephen Walker was used as back up last season.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/medical-booked-sanogo-finalises-transfer-to-middlesbrough-exclusive/

Hopefully that, allows us to get Zohore? 

https://www.oneboro.co.uk/boro-news/former-arsenal-striker-set-to-join-boro-9920

Yaya Sa-no Goals  

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Proper weird 

I think they have no inside knowledge, and prob find there info on sites like this ... dom howson aint bad its just everything is his opinion,  no sources.