Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hope we do everything we can to get Juke in. Today showed we are desperate for someone like him up top. 

Agree. Need someone in and the clock is ticking. Otherwise, this could very well be a relegation season. 

Goals win games and we dont look remotely like scoring one, never mind enough volume to win games and we need to win more games than most unless the appeal is successful and even then we cant draw our way to safety. 

Edited by striker
  • Like 2

Notice it took Tyler Walker about 20min to

get a debut goal for Cov... 🙄

Keep ur Gestede’s , Martins and Jukes I’m telling you now we’ve missed a trick not getting Tyler Walker in here, for peanuts aswell

8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Notice it took Tyler Walker about 20min to

get a debut goal for Cov... 🙄

Keep ur Gestede’s , Martins and Jukes I’m telling you now we’ve missed a trick not getting Tyler Walker in here, for peanuts aswell

yes I think he is a very good prospect. Knows where the goal is. Can’t imagine he cost that much either. 

8 hours ago, sheffwed1 said:

I doubt it. Staying in championship is worth a lot more than 500k to Luton. 

Funnily enough wastalking tia mate whose a Luton fan before yesterdays games, and he wa# saying Collins isn’t good enough for the championship and one of the reasons they will struggle 

5 hours ago, Plonk said:

Funnily enough wastalking tia mate whose a Luton fan before yesterdays games, and he wa# saying Collins isn’t good enough for the championship and one of the reasons they will struggle 

I don’t think he’s a championship player either, but he’s actually scoring goals in the championship. A bit like when Rhodes was doing it for Norwich, he was still the same limited player we see today. Also like Winnall, he scored goals for Barnsley, but watching him, you could see he didn’t really have enough attributes to excell at this level

Edited by gurujuan