Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

3 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Fiete Arp from Bayern Munich II would be a good shout.

If Football Manager is accurate he turns into a right player, him and Jadon Sancho fired us to to the Premier League title in 2027

Edited by Guest

There's no signing I love more than a random foreign player I've never heard of, logically it doesn't make sense, but you've always got that hope they can be the next Mahrez, or Kante

46 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

They've also got about 38 players on their books looking at the squad list. 

It's allowed under parachute payments donchaknow! 

" I think I mentioned the FFP once.. But I think I got away with it"..... 

Edited by owls-swfc
  • Haha 1

This is turning into more fan recommendations than rumours...anyone had their hair cut by a bloke who’s uncle works at the training ground and he saw a fax on the machine that said a player was supposed to be signing from Sweden. 

Something concrete like that? 

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Maybe that sort of figure might not be beyond us, and often these transfer speculation articles have the purchase price a little high. We know we have money, the Leko bid, the fee paid to Wigan (grrrr) and the fact that we were attempting to bring Samatta here, before his price doubled with Premier League interest 

Possibly why Monk was playing any incomings down Now I’ve just alerted all the big boys, doh

Agree that Monk is switched on enough to play down our transfer hopes to the media and footballing world.  And I still believe Brown, Dunkley and Dele-Bashiru signed for us over other championship teams because we’re not really a lost cause.   Hopefully there is some funds reserved for that star striker number 9 signing and it will surprise a few people when it’s announced. 

23 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Agree that Monk is switched on enough to play down our transfer hopes to the media and footballing world.  And I still believe Brown, Dunkley and Dele-Bashiru signed for us over other championship teams because we’re not really a lost cause.   Hopefully there is some funds reserved for that star striker number 9 signing and it will surprise a few people when it’s announced. 

let’s hope Nuhiu isn’t that surprise number 9 signing. in all seriousness I would have him as a squad player if we are desperate but we need a new number 9 that offers so much more. Such an important signing that will make all the difference for us this season imo. The difference between staying up and going down. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1