Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Screenshot_20200904-173449_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-173600_Chrome.jpg

A quick look but can’t find any that are very prolific goal scorers.  But it would be good if we can unearth the next Pukki type striker (I know he didn’t come from that league)

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Don’t think we can be watching games as their season hasn’t started has it? Who was it who used to post stuff on here about Bundesliga 2 prospects?

Don’t forget Van Aken and Penney just both done a year there, pretty sure they would know the “handfuls” they came up against.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

A quick look but can’t find any that are very prolific goal scorers.  But it would be good if we can unearth the next Pukki type striker (I know he didn’t come from that league)

Welcome to S6

Fabian Reese :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

There was a guy who someone mentioned earlier in the summer, who was quite prolific, but I forget his name now Don’t know whether he claimed we’d been watching him, or it was just a suggestion

Somebody said we need Kenwye Jones MK2

Silvere GANVOULA M'BOUSSY...this guy fits the bill...back flips included

Got pace & can finish, currently playing for Bochum in Germany, Bizerba the company I work for have offices in Bochum, Guys over there think he’s on his way to England apparently. Would be great if it was us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=945JfniFkQ8

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I want to sign Iyoha....

Iyoha Wednesday,

Wednesday Iyoha.

He might actually fit the profile, not exactly prolific, but looks a bit of a handful German U21 international as well

35 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Interesting, apparently we are looking in Germany for a striker, Bundesliga 2 to be exact. It appears we do look outside of Huddersfield and Wigan then😏

Cardiff did the same last season they brought in a striker from the German lower Leagues, and think the likes of Norwich have too in the recent past. It would make sense looking abroad, my guess would be we'd bring in a loan attacker or two, or scour the lower leagues over here or abroad. 

Just now, Box_Man said:

Got pace & can finish, currently playing for Bochum in Germany, Bizerba the company I work for have offices in Bochum, Guys over there think he’s on his way to England apparently. Would be great if it was us!

Yes that’s him, as I said, I’m not sure whether we were linked, or it was just a suggestion

13 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Is Sheffield still twinned with Bochum?

I like the idea of trawling these places for a striker. We could pay those sort of prices for a bang average, ageing championship player who in no time would be worth nothing If we can get someone of the right age, if they come good we can make millions. Even if they are just OK, you can still earn a tidy profit, as we did with Joao. If they don’t work out, they move back to Germany, or wherever they came from Seems to me a much better strategy. And as others have said, we already have two German players, and two others who have played there, so settling in shouldn’t be a problem

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

13 in 32. Big forward 6'3. 24 years old. Think he could be a shrewd signing. If people think he's on his way to England it'll only be to a Champ club, and there's not everyone looking for a big centre forward as much as us. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

I went as a teenager on exchange trips.

I went to a game V Werder Bremen one time too.

Other stuff happened but not for this thread....

:duntmatter:

Was it like the League of Gentlemen? :ph34r:

The football set up is good over there too and decent atmospheres, with much better pricing. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Looks exactly what we need up top with Kachunga playing off him or Windass.

Sign him up Wednesday!