Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

@SallyCinnamonhave you heard anymore from your source about Baston? Still looking likely? 

Quite the worse player I’ve watched in a Malaga shirt. He has potentially decent attributes, and there were high hopes when he was brought in on loan He was positively dreadful though, could barely control a ball, was constantly outmuscled and fluffed simplest chances. Everyone felt for him but the more he tried, the more ineffective he was. In the end he went into his shell, his confidence shattered, and he was sent packing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I can tell your excited with today's signings 

In the context of where we are currently as a club, I think every signing has been very decent. Financially realistic with a focus on youth. 

In the context of where we were when DC walked through the door with £100m burning a hole in his pocket, the whole thing currently is incredibly deflating. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Another striker

2 quality wing backs

1 Defensive Midfielder

1 Goalkeeper

So ideally we need another 5 IMO.

More chance of meeting Messi’s release clause than signing a goalkeeper 

It’s Wildsmith, Dawson and Render 

Move on 

Just now, vulva said:

In the context of where we are currently as a club, I think every signing has been very decent. Financially realistic with a focus on youth. 

In the context of where we were when DC walked through the door with £100m burning a hole in his pocket, the whole thing currently is incredibly deflating. 

Yep on board with that. 

Not overwhelmed with the signings we have made but if we can sign a decent forward it might cement them together as a decent unit.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

I agree, I’m not too despondent with our signings so far, and they do meet the criteria you suggest, BUT, I’m not sure about the focus on youth. Sure, as usual, we’ve talked about that being our focus, but like last season, the reality is different Only one of the 5 could be classed as youth

• Like 1