Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Now kachunga has signed and windass , are we expecting any more ? Personally think we need at least 1 more striker and maybe 1 out wide , full back too , then we’re about there ?

current wide options

reach

harris

up top

rhodes

windass

kachunga

aware kachunga and windass can play out wide but still we need another couple of options

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Great shout. He’s the type of signing we need to make. 

Very average player who had one good season at League one level. Burton replaced hm with a better player in my opinion in Joe Powell.

10 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Now kachunga has signed and windass , are we expecting any more ? Personally think we need at least 1 more striker and maybe 1 out wide , full back too , then we’re about there ?

current wide options

reach

harris

up top

rhodes

windass

kachunga

aware kachunga and windass can play out wide but still we need another couple of options

still very weak up top, in terms of quality and physicality. 

• Like 1

Sessegnon at Fulham going to Bristol on loan , beat off champ competition to get him 

RWB, wonder if we was in for him and now turned attention to the lad Sanderson at wolves 

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The other thing is, he’s had a couple of poor seasons and he’s out of contract next year. Given the current climate, what would you estimate his value at?

i dunno. We all keep saying covid impact plus final year etc, but prices still aren’t cheap. They paid a reported 11.5 and he has under-performed, but with age & prior record could still be worth 3-5? Who knows.

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

i dunno. We all keep saying covid impact plus final year etc, but prices still aren’t cheap. They paid a reported 11.5 and he has under-performed, but with age & prior record could still be worth 3-5? Who knows.

2m plus Rhodes, so we could dress it up as 5m, they might go for that

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

2m plus Rhodes, so we could dress it up as 5m, they might go for that

Pushing it a bit valuing Rhodes at £3million unless it somehow seriously plays on the sentimental heartstrings. 

Maybe we can send them a htfc season review dvd 2011-2012

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think we’ll see James Garner through the door. 

Finishing the transfer window with Bannan ,Luongo ,FDB, Garner and Izzy Brown would be a reyt result