Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Guest wilyfox
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Where do we think Windass will actually fit in to the side. For me he is a similar player to Brown? Will they really both fit in the side? 

second-striker 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Where do we think Windass will actually fit in to the side. For me he is a similar player to Brown? Will they really both fit in the side? 

Windass will be a striker until we have anyone else I’d be guessing. 

16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

At this rate using Phil's logic he can play right wing back, left wing back, central midfield or striker or if he can find a pair of gloves, give him a chance in goal, his distribution is better than Dawson and if he can stop a few shots that makes him a keeper doesn't it. :duntmatter: 

Edited by room0035
  • Like 1

Can’t see there been anything in Kachunga 

Stupid leaving until now if there is , Could’ve had him weeks ago doesn’t seem like he’s had loads of interest 

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Can’t see there been anything in Kachunga 

Stupid leaving until now if there is , Could’ve had him weeks ago doesn’t seem like he’s had loads of interest 

maybe Leko was the preferred option at the time.

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

maybe Leko was the preferred option at the time.

Maybe,  Leko is more of a winger than out and out striker like Kachunga though 

I wouldn’t be totally against Kachunga, I think he would complement the squad and if he can rediscover the form he had when he first turned up at Huddersfield he can be a goal scorer at this level 

6 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Slowly building a decent team. 

An experienced keeper, a couple of forwards and extra quality out wide and wide and I’ll be happy. 

Plus decent players like;

Lees

Palmer

Dele

Hunt

Reach

Harris

12745774-C3E9-4382-929A-7FA302B2F48A.jpeg

That's an horrible side.

Dunkley won't be fit for ages, Moses has already been told he can leave (last season). Bannan and Luongo can't tackle, there is no way we will play three up top, Rhodes can't hold the ball up, Windass and Brown would just get in each others way, there are are no goals in the side. Apart from that it looks great.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

As far as I’m concerned the fans aren’t now spoilt entitled brats; more there’s a huge sense of frustration as to the situation our owner has stuck us in through utter incompetence.Had the club been run properly there would be the usual pre season excitement and dreams of what could be. Instead staying up looks an incredibly tough feat and our squad is the weakest it’s been in years.

We’ve lost Our better players and have replaced them with limited numbers, limited ability and experience. Our squad looks painfully weak, even without a points deduction. But we can’t attract decent players as whose going to want to join a club on minus points and who can only offer limited wages due to the FFP stranglehold the owner has put us in. We’re probably the least attractive proposition in the league right now.

im aghast at the situation we find ourselves in. It’s the first time in 20 years I hadn’t renewed my ST and the damage this owner has caused has completely ripped apart that connection I had with the club.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.  ^^^^^^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, royalowlisback said:

That's an horrible side.

Dunkley won't be fit for ages, Moses has already been told he can leave (last season). Bannan and Luongo can't tackle, there is no way we will play three up top, Rhodes can't hold the ball up, Windass and Brown would just get in each others way, there are are no goals in the side. Apart from that it looks great.

Helllllo sunshine🙄

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Maybe,  Leko is more of a winger than out and out striker like Kachunga though 

I wouldn’t be totally against Kachunga, I think he would complement the squad and if he can rediscover the form he had when he first turned up at Huddersfield he can be a goal scorer at this level 

Kachunga isn't an out and out striker,  he played left side in a 3 behind Wells un hudds promotion season. I'd say him and Leko are similar in the way Monk would have wanted to utilise them. Could very well be the next choice after Leko.

Edited by s29wfc