Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Just now, Emilianenko said:

If you bought a t shirt from Marks and Spencer’s but it was actually only Primark standard, demanding better does not make you an entitled brat.

Chansiri didn’t buy you knock off tee shirts with your hard earned money. He bought players that many on here were salivating over. Unfortunately they didn’t deliver what was expected of them.  

If he had bought a bunch of unheard of nobodies and pocketed your money I could at least get on board with some of your anger. But that’s just not what happened is it? He tried to buy players that were at the peek of their value that had been there and done it in this league or above. That didn’t work, the club and fan base are still paying for the failure.  

It looks like the club has learnt its lesson, not so much the fans that are stamping their feet like a kid in the sweet aisle saying I want more, more more! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I stopped reading after sentence 1. If you’re going to type nonsense in line one, I’m guessing the rest gets worse as you go along. Penney, Moses both Wing backs that have played as fullbacks and wingers in past. Perfect wingbacks. 

Perfect Wingbacks 

ok 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s all but done. Him and Windass through the door next I imagine. 

Hardly inspiring but we need bodies up front. 

All but done? Any source? I actually think Kachunga is decent,  not as a number 9 though like we are craving for.

53 minutes ago, akbuk said:

There doesn't appear to be a big transfer market operating only with those who have Parachute payments ,those promoted and those who have decided to roll the dice otherwise looking in lower leagues we are witnessing the threat of clubs going out of business.

That may be the case, some further down the pyramid probably will go out of business. In terms of need, where would you place us compared to the promoted sides? I would think we are one of those sides that are in most need of recruitment, and for once we are in a position where we don’t need to move players out first. We just need to pull our finger out

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, Jim said:

Howson reported last week that Van Aken was available for transfer? I reckon Sally's right.

..and Thorniley is still recovering from the injury he flew home with from Portugal last year. 

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Did you watch the Howson Q&A says he thinks we’re in for three strikers. Mentioned your favourite Da Cruz but said he thought he was way down the list. 

thank God for that. Let’s hope we don’t get way down that list then. From what he said was he classing Windass as a striker? 

Edited by WalthamOwl