Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

19 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems a strange appointment for Reading. Although there fans are confident of a spending spree happening. Nixon saying it’s down to a certain agent, not sure who he means though. 

Kia on behalf of zahavi not sure how much of a spending spree they’ll have? But if those agents involved who knows? 

Guest domSWFC

Rumour is we are having one last shot at finally signing Adam Le Fondre. 

Not sure how true it is, as I just made it up. 

16 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Not so far fetched. Ben Marshall's medical is 90% done.

41 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Rumour is we are having one last shot at finally signing Adam Le Fondre. 

Not sure how true it is, as I just made it up. 

He's hit 38 goals in 55 games for Sydney. Has he still got it? 

4 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

Nah, not even in my prime.

Seriously I wonder what level someone like Niedema would be at in men's football - probably not that high tbh. She has the technical quality but would she just get out-muscled every time?

Over the past ten years or so the technical ability of women has improved tremendously, physically they couldn't compete with men but getting ever closer skill and ability wise.

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Over the past ten years or so the technical ability of women has improved tremendously, physically they couldn't compete with men but getting ever closer skill and ability wise.

Tried it but I can't watch women's football it's not natural

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I watched 10 minutes of the game, I thought the standard was terrible, and that's despite watching Wednesday for 40 odd years.

They can't seem to kick a ball properly, passes don't go far enough, and everything just loops up into the air.

Just my opinion, that is all. When you watch women play tennis for example, they are technically, and almost physically as good as the men - I think at football they are a million lies away.

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

I watched 10 minutes of the game, I thought the standard was terrible, and that's despite watching Wednesday for 40 odd years.

They can't seem to kick a ball properly, passes don't go far enough, and everything just loops up into the air.

Just my opinion, that is all. When you watch women play tennis for example, they are technically, and almost physically as good as the men - I think at football they are a million lies away.

They should shorten the pitch, hate tennis whoever is playing.  

Guest Bulgaria
31 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

He's hit 38 goals in 55 games for Sydney. Has he still got it? 

Don't harbour any thoughts on him coming to Hillsborough.