Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

6 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Fake profiles aside Hogan might not be a bad option for the 3-4 strikers we need. 

He has a Richie lambert type CV, apart from at Villa where he hasn’t hit the same goal numbers 

He'd be worth looking at, but apart from that season with Brentfird, never been prolific as I remember.

I also recall Nixon reporting that Blunts were asked to pay all his £32k pw wages when he went there on loan. That said went to Birmingham last year so maybe their stance on wage split softened?

Maybe too much of an expensive gamble. If spending on a short term acquisition  rather have Jutkiewicz from Birmingham.

8 minutes ago, striker said:

He'd be worth looking at, but apart from that season with Brentfird, never been prolific as I remember.

I also recall Nixon reporting that Blunts were asked to pay all his £32k pw wages when he went there on loan. That said went to Birmingham last year so maybe their stance on wage split softened?

Maybe too much of an expensive gamble. If spending on a short term acquisition  rather have Jutkiewicz from Birmingham.

Since he was 21 his goals per games stats are decent until the step up to Villa.  But yes his wages aren’t pretty.

Only 10 days till the season starts and we only have Rhodes.  Let’s hope the club are close to signing somebody 

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

I can't believe people still fall for that kind of crap. 

Not only that...they go looking for it. lol

31 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Messi's officially leaving Barcelona now according to BT Sport. He'll probably end up at someone like PSG, possible swap deal with Neymar or Mbappe? Would like to see him in the Premier League, Bundesliga or Serie A. 

98C56B94-2083-4389-BAD2-9C352800C218.jpeg

• Haha 1